Valued Contributor

Thanks again to everyone. I am about 60-40 on Tula. Their CS is very good and they are responsive. I really like that there is someone to call with questions. It is expensive but I will wait until end of day today and then make a decision.

At this point it might be Tula.......I will not put vegetable oil on my skin....ugh

Respected Contributor

@sandylu They are expensive, but the Beauty IQ Steal is a really great price (3 pieces for $54).

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@sandylu, Not all M. Asam creams contain vegetable oil.  You should really check ingredients for yourself so that you can learn what things your skin seems to like or not.  I personally think M. Asam is a good line with quality products.  HSN makes the pricing more comparable to better things in drugstores than the prestige brands of department and specialty beauty stores. My favorite line within the brand is Vinolift.

Here is the ingredient list for the Vinolift face cream: Aqua (Water), Decyl Oleate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Myristyl Alcohol, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Magnolia Biondii Bark Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Propolis Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower/Leaf Extract, Thujopsis Dolabrata Branch Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera Fruit Meristem Cell Culture, Tocopherol, Phospholipids, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ubiquinone, Sphingolipids, Isoniacinamide, Resveratrol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Diisopropyl Adipate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, Glyceryl Glucoside, Lecithin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phosphatidylcholine, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Parfum (Fragrance), PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Polysorbate 80, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Alcohol, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Behentrimonium Chloride, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Phosphate, Citric Acid, Isopropyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol.

Honored Contributor

I'm going to try the Beauty Steal they have today.  I did try a discovery kit from Tula and really liked it.

Respected Contributor

Re: M.ASAM vs TULA

[ Edited ]

@Pecky  I really liked the Probiotic 4 pc kit.  I think it's around $43.  I'm going to check out the steals deal now. 

Just got delivery of the new Pressed Serum.  Can't wait to try it.

Honored Contributor

I am glad for the review on TULA!  Hearing that some thought the scent was too strong made me decide against it.  I cannot use anything on my face with fragrance and I cannot stand strong scents on facial products.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

I have been usng the M Asam line for years. The only product I just couldn't use was their flagship Vino Gold Day and Night Cream.  It was just too rich for me and too highy fragranced.  They reformulated the whole line, but I'm afraid to try that product again.  However, I really like the Vino Lift line and the collagen line that comes in a purple container.  In the winter I add in Special Nightcare face cream to address the extra dryness especially when we head out west for our annual ski trip.  

I'm not bothered by the use of some less expensive oils, they're simply carrier oils.  To me, the use of a less expensive carrier allows for the use of better and more expensive actives yet still keep the price point lower.  A lot of lines hype their actives, but when you read the ingredient deck, they're down with the presrvatives.