Valued Contributor

Does anyone have any thoughts about these lines or any beauty recommendations for either or?

Thanks for any input...I am 70 with mature skin

Honored Contributor

Re: M.ASAM vs TULA

[ Edited ]

@sandylu wrote:

Does anyone have any thoughts about these lines or any beauty recommendations for either or?

@sandylu - I have never tried any Tula products but I have used a few things from M. Asam.  If you don't like fragrance in your skincare, I would have to steer you away from M. Asam's creams and lotions.  That said, fragrance doesn't bother me and the products I've used smell really good besides feeling good and working nicely.  I've even purchased some of their cologne.  If you're still interested in M. Asam, you picked a good time.  They're on HSN this week, and have special pricing and free shipping.

Esteemed Contributor

@sandylu wrote:

I tried M Asam years ago.  I don't remember not liking it, but apparently didn't like it enough to continue using it. 

I recently tried the TULA line and returned it.  It clogged my pores. 

I hope others offer their experiences, but these were mine.

I am 64 with mature skin.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

I think I tried M. Asam years ago and it broke me out even though I hadn't had a break out in many years.  Been using Tula since the TSV came out.  I thought it was great, but now not so sure.   Also, ordered the Tula neck cream and, again, don't see anything good happening.    I am glad to see this thread.  Been surprised that there hasn't been much discussion of Tula here.

Regular Contributor
Tried Tula and sent it all back!
Respected Contributor
I've liked many Adam products. The vino gold line, and the aqua line, as well as the cleansers. The only thing, as I've said before, is to read the ingredients. Seems he has cut quality , and adds vegetable oil to some of his products. One product I especially loved, and saw nice results was the aqua intense serum...its a hyaluronic, that was high on the ingredients. I as well as daughters had this on auto ship, it was that good! But after time, it didn't perform as well, and flaked on skin, and ingredients changed. So I haven't ordered in verrry long time, especially after seeing vegetable oil. I do still love his fragrances, and have ordered the No 1 parfum many times...now that's a long lasting fragrance that doesn't smell cheap in any way. I'd like to try the new one, that supposedly smells like the vinolift line...but it may be a bit sweet for my liking. So, basically I'm saying...read the ingredients, and if you don't mind veg. Oil...then try it. I'm out on that.
Super Contributor

I have tried the Tula 3 piece set, moisturizer,  serum and mask, for about 6 weeks.  Have not notice any improvements 

Respected Contributor

@sandylu  I have not tried M Asam.  But I did order the Tula TSV a while back.  Tula products do have a strong scent.  Some reviewers really couldn't stand it, but the scent didn't bother me and it dissipates pretty quickly.  Initially I really liked it, but after using it for a while, I feel it feels a little oily for my oily skin.  So, the jury is still out for me on Tula. I think I need to try it a little longer to see if I really like it or not.

Respected Contributor

I have very little experience with M. Asam.  I tried their neck cream and it was fine but I wasn't wowed.

Since the Tula TSV I have been using this line steadily and enjoying the results.  I purchased the cleanser separately on Amazon (the Q was sold out) and I think it is one of my very favorite cleansing products of all time. The scent is amazing and I feel clean without feeling striped.  The exfoliating mask has done great things for the pores on my nose.  But my favorite thing about the line -- and I don't know if this is the Tula serum or the day and night moisturizer -- but I have seen a noticeable softening of the 11 lines between my eyes.  I have tried many, many products on these lines.  I even tried the 'Frownies' products.  Nothing has worked as well as Tula.  The lines are certainly not gone -- but they are noticeably better.  That is my experience.

Respected Contributor

Re: M.ASAM vs TULA

[ Edited ]

I've tried M. Asam and thought the line was okay.  I have the Tula Day/Night cream, which I love for warmer weather.  It feels so good, is light in texture,  but keeps my dry skin moisturized.  About 2 months ago, I added the small kit with the eye serum,  deep wrinkle serum, day/night moisturizer and cleanser.  I haven't tried the cleanser yet, but I liked the other products so much that I sent a kit to my sister, who has sensitive skin.  She LOVES it.  

I'm at the point I don't expect miracles.  I just want my skin to feel good and stay moisturized.  If it can help prevent further aging, great......  not sure what really does that.

Currently,  I'd lean toward Tula.  BTW...  I have a very sensitive nose and the scent is not too strong at all, but I haven't tried the cleanser.  Also,  this is not the primary line that I use.... my go to is Perricone.

EDITED:   I like Tula enough that I just purchased the newest PRESSED SERUM product, and am waiting for delivery (which is taking its sweet time!).