Honored Contributor
This is an awesome value - good products & brand. Weekle Deal at HSN $50, free shipping. I LOVE the original version in the green jars. These are large jars - the scrub is a 1 year supply

M. Asam Bath & Body Happy Orange Supersize Body Exfoliant & Body Cream

789-694
M. Asam Bath & Body Happy Orange Supersize Body Exfoliant & Body Cream

What It Is
A rich body cream and a moisturizing exfoliant with the uplifting, fruity and tangy-sweet scent of summer oranges and tangerines.
What You Get
  • 33.8 fl. oz. Bath & Body Happy Orange Body Cream
  • 42.3 oz. Bath & Body Happy Orange Body Exfoliant
What It DoesBath & Body Happy Orange Body Cream
  • A luxurious, rich body cream with grape seed oil, grape seed extract, shea butter, cacao butter, aloe vera, Vitamin E, Vitamin B3 (niacinamide), almond oil and panthenol
  • The silky cream contains moisturizers known to nourish dry skin with moisture and helps leave your skin feeling and looking soft and hydrated
  • Contains exfoliants which have been shown to help reduce the look of rough skin for smoother-looking skin
  • Precious oils and butters nourish with moisture for skin that looks and feels soft, supple and hydrated
  • Contains antioxidants that may help fight against free radical aggressors
Bath & Body Happy Orange Body Exfoliant
  • Sugar crystals act as abrasive particles to exfoliate and help reduce the look of rough skin
  • Contains grape seed oil, Vitamin E and other key ingredients
  • Contains moisturizers which have been shown to leave skin feeling supple
  • Contains exfoliants which help remove dry, dead skin cells and help reduce the look of rough skin for smoother-looking skin
  • Contains known moisturizers that have been shown to moisturize dry skin and contains antioxidants that may help fight against free radical aggressors
Fragrance Notes
  • Top: Oranges
  • Mid: Black currants, grapefruit and tangerines
  • Base: Musk

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: M. ASAM - Weekly Deal (HSN)

FYI, today and tomorrow RetailMeNot has 20% back from HSN. 

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl there are several M Asam body products/fragrances on clearance too. Have you tried any of their fragrances?

Frequent Contributor

I have never heard of this brand.  Can anyone provide some feedback as to how you like it ? It looks like a really great deal and I am tempted!  I am a sucker for the citrus scents 😁.  

Thank you ! 

Honored Contributor

@last mango wrote:

I have never heard of this brand.  Can anyone provide some feedback as to how you like it ? It looks like a really great deal and I am tempted!  I am a sucker for the citrus scents 😁.  

Thank you ! 

M Asam is made in Germany and has been on HSN for many years now, nice line of quality skin care too. Very popular on HSN. 

Honored Contributor

I have used some of their skincare products for years.  Not particularly interested in the orange scented body products though.

Honored Contributor

It would be so much an improvement in the packaging if these came with a pump. 

Valued Contributor

I have never tried their products but a German friend of mine who lives in Munich speaks highly of them.  She is very particular and used Creme de la Mer as her skincare line.

Honored Contributor

@FLGators wrote:

@Chi-town girl there are several M Asam body products/fragrances on clearance too. Have you tried any of their fragrances?

@FLGators - yes, I see some other good event offers. I have not tried any of the fragrances. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@last mango wrote:

Thank you ! 

@last mango - this is a top selling European brand - a fully integrated German based company - they own the factory that produces their products. Excellent quality. 

The body scrub is AMAZING! Suggest you keep the jumbo sized jars under sink or in a cabinet and fill smaller jars for daily use.