Valued Contributor

These Wigs..look like Wigs...I'm looking at Leah and I know she is wearing a Wig..If I am going to buy a Wig..I want it to look like it's my hair..Leah looks ridiculous and most of the models do too! She can't think it looks like it's not a Wig..Just because the colors of the Wigs look "real"...the rest of it doesn't!

Esteemed Contributor

I tuned in late and saw the last presentation, the stacked Bob that both Sherry and Leah had on. I agree with you: the bob looked too small for their faces. Not enough hair. I am going to catch the rest of them on QVC Plus @ 2 PM, EST.

Contributor

I hate to be a downer but I purchased a LUX wig when QVC first started airing. I. opened the box, tried it on and returned immediately.  It was the wiggiest looking wig ever!  The so called lace front was the weirdest ever and came way down on the face.   I would be embarrassed to wear.  Save your money. These are not a good quality.

Esteemed Contributor

@Carole W wrote:

I hate to be a downer but I purchased a LUX wig when QVC first started airing. I. opened the box, tried it on and returned immediately.  It was the wiggiest looking wig ever!  The so called lace front was the weirdest ever and came way down on the face.   I would be embarrassed to wear.  Save your money. These are not a good quality.

I saw the show. They look very very wiggy. Scareeeee!

Contributor

If you take a look at the textured pixie wig reviews there are many 5 star.  If you pick a wig similar to your own style and color you will be much happier.  I love my textured wig and wear it on a bad hair day or when I don't want to spend the time to style my own. 

Honored Contributor

I liked the style on Leah.  It was very flattering

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I liked the style on Leah.  It was very flattering

I saw Leah on an earlier presentation (not wigs) and thought the new hair style was in honor of Star Wars Day - though the bob looked more like Star Trek.

Honored Contributor

I don't think Pat James Dimentri looked good with the wig.  She looked so uncomfortable the whole time.  Wonder if it's really necessary for the host to wear one.  Would it look bad if she didn't?