Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@Bonanzajellybean wrote:

Great idea! I wear wigs all the time due to hair loss and it's fun not to have to commit to a style. I'm sure it will look smashing on you!  Let us know what you think! 😊👍

Actully! Wig very close to my hairstyle before chopped off! Right now think Jamie Lee Curtis! To short for my taste. Even opted for extra quick delivery arrived Friday. Really love the soft long bob style plan if this looks nice to come back for that style. Thanks again!💗

Absolutely! That will be nice to have your old hair style back while you deal with the aftermath! Overcuts are awful. I've shed a tear or two in my lifetime. Even though it grows back, it doesn't make you feel any better at the time!

Honored Contributor

How cute! Love that wispy, tousled look-- I'm sure it will look great on you...

Too bad they seem to be low on colors.  Another somewhat similar wispy shag is "Breeze" by Raquel Welch, which does come in a lot of different shades, including "rooted" and a number of different highlighted blends...

Honored Contributor

@Oznell wrote:

How cute! Love that wispy, tousled look-- I'm sure it will look great on you...

Too bad they seem to be low on colors.  Another somewhat similar wispy shag is "Breeze" by Raquel Welch, which does come in a lot of different shades, including "rooted" and a number of different highlighted blends...

The only concern about Lux Wig no roots...looking into few other brands. More expensive than this one but not unreasonable. Hope all is well with you. This evening has devastating news...Dear friend stage three lung cancer. Flying to spend time with her.
Honored Contributor

Sweet Serenity, so very sorry to hear about your friend-- that diagnosis is so very hard to hear.  Prayers for her and for you, a good friend going to her side.  Love, Oznell.