Honored Contributor
The other day went to have my hairstyle trimmed. Long story short! Stylist cut my hair short! Nothing can be done. Meanwhile! Decided order wig to get me past this uncomfortable stage. If I like this wig plan coming back for the soft curl longer bob.
Respected Contributor

Time to change hairdressers - if they can't listen, find someone who will.

Honored Contributor

You do realize that your hair will grow.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Honored Contributor

Cute style in that wig @Sweet_Serenity. Are you staying close to your own color or are you going to be daring?Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Great idea! I wear wigs all the time due to hair loss and it's fun not to have to commit to a style. I'm sure it will look smashing on you!  Let us know what you think! 😊👍

Respected Contributor

I think this is such a cute wig. I don't have this one, I have several though since I wear them full time due to hair loss. 

Please post a review on it, I hope you enjoy it.(:

Respected Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity  Uh Oh.......I'm sorry about your "over cut."  I know that awful feeling, but in the meantime you can have some fun with that cute wig.  I used to know a beautiful woman who actually had her head buzzed and wore wigs every day.  She had blonde, red, brown......you name it, and she looked great in all of them.  Her boyfriend really liked it too!   The first time, she had to pull it off her head to show me it wasn't her real hair!

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Cute style in that wig @Sweet_Serenity. Are you staying close to your own color or are you going to be daring?Woman Very Happy

Very close! Lol Grey! Enjoy seeing you.💗
Respected Contributor

Gosh, who knew?

Honored Contributor

@Bonanzajellybean wrote:

Great idea! I wear wigs all the time due to hair loss and it's fun not to have to commit to a style. I'm sure it will look smashing on you!  Let us know what you think! 😊👍

Actully! Wig very close to my hairstyle before chopped off! Right now think Jamie Lee Curtis! To short for my taste. Even opted for extra quick delivery arrived Friday. Really love the soft long bob style plan if this looks nice to come back for that style. Thanks again!💗