Esteemed Contributor

Lunchtime Special Kristofer Buckle Lipstick Duo

[ Edited ]

The Tender and Kissed lipstick duo offered today for $15.18, ez pay and FREE shipping. (I noticed all KB items have FREE shipping too. Not sure how long this will last though.)

I'd recently purchased this duo, it's still out on my vanity and find myself reaching for it daily. The shades are soft. Lighter than they appear on the video, yet very pleasing with my light neutral complexion and salt and pepper hair. The texture is soft but not slippery. No traveling. All of Kristofer's lippies I own have stayed on my lips and I've been pleased with each and every one. So if Kissed, a soft raspberry, slightly mauve-y pink and Tender, a rich nude suede shade (excellent for lightening up darker colors too) may have a place in your lipstick wardrobe take a look at A296884.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Lunchtime Special Kristofer Buckle Lipstick Duo

@rochelleS. Thanks for mentioning the lipsticks, I saw them and forgot to order. The free shipping makes a difference! I just ordered them with 2 minutes to spare!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@1Snickers

You are so very welcome. I hope you like this lippie duo and will come back and share your thoughts. I am a true lipstick aficionado, aka junkie. It's surprising and ever so delightful how a little tube of color can be so utterly delightful. That being said, there another KB duo I do not own. It's the Obsession and Dare which is a Red (Love a great red!) and a dark Wine. The deep shade of Wine has held me back from ordering. Even though I still have some darker shades, I've been hesitant to add another since I've gravitated towards lighter color. I think I'll check out some utube videos and see if there are additional reviews that might sway my thoughts. This last duo may be a next special offer as I haven't seen it posted as of yet.

Glad you got your order in... I do know there's a little leeway as my BFF has called CS within an hour and they've graciously honored the price. Just a little fyi. Enjoy!!!

Honored Contributor

He's a goner.  The few items he has left are all on clearance.  I never did see any of his shows.

Esteemed Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

He's a goner.  The few items he has left are all on clearance.  I never did see any of his shows.

WHY do you think he's leaving????? Hoping he isn't!Heart

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@emmysmom

There's been several threads on this board over the past few months. No one really knows yet the speculation that's been discussed is his minimal air time exposure affected his sales. I'd watched him on BeautyIQ, which still isn't mainstream for many here. I'd subscribed for email notifications on his site which helped as I didn't see much promotion on the other two channels. There were a few one item "hits" on the main channel that I'd either often miss or stumbled upon accidentally. (ie holiday shows or special occasions throughout the year. Not an advertised vendors' show ) Personally, I feel this is a shame. A waste of an excellent vendor with great products, a great teacher with excellent tips and a pleasant, likeable tv persona. I appreciated having more variety and choices and made it known by my purchases. Alas, overall it appears to not to have been enough and we will continue to be inundated by three brands that suffocate the beauty venue here.

Eve Pearl is another consummate professional that has been relegated to a back burner, imo, with a plethora of knowledge and great products and prices. Sad.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@rochelleS wrote:

@emmysmom

There's been several threads on this board over the past few months. No one really knows yet the speculation that's been discussed is his minimal air time exposure affected his sales. I'd watched him on BeautyIQ, which still isn't mainstream for many here. I'd subscribed for email notifications on his site which helped as I didn't see much promotion on the other two channels. There were a few one item "hits" on the main channel that I'd either often miss or stumbled upon accidentally. (ie holiday shows or special occasions throughout the year. Not an advertised vendors' show ) Personally, I feel this is a shame. A waste of an excellent vendor with great products, a great teacher with excellent tips and a pleasant, likeable tv persona. I appreciated having more variety and choices and made it known by my purchases. Alas, overall it appears to not to have been enough and we will continue to be inundated by three brands that suffocate the beauty venue here.

Eve Pearl is another consummate professional that has been relegated to a back burner, imo, with a plethora of knowledge and great products and prices. Sad.

Thanks RochelleS...I never got to see him but my friend really likes him. What a shame! Woman Sad I ordered his eye shadow palette, brush and eye pencil...it was a great buy and the video was great! Looking forward to getting his product..hopefully he'll appear at another shopping channel! Heart

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I placed an order the other day for the Bardot / Doll duo.  It will be here tomorrow and I'm looking forward to trying it.

Also ordered his trio of black gel liner.

No Image Found

No Image Found

Esteemed Contributor

I love the Bardot and Doll duo @San Antonio Gal. The Doll is such a perfect soft and easy pink for me. Flattering. The Bardot is good too. It was offered in his tsv kit. I went to order back ups and it was all gone. Enjoy! Hope you luv 'em too.

I like his blush also. There's one shade left. Pink something. It looks bright in the pics but is quite attractive on. 

There's tons of utube videos. Many from Q shows and plenty of others featuring KB and even more tips than we ever saw while he was here.