Honored Contributor

I'm curious about this product as I see constant TV commercials where it's demonstrated.  It's an airbrushed foundation application.  It appears to easily be applied, with great coverage for a smooth even appearance.

I can, however, see you could make a mess with it.  I'm guessing you'd have to be very meticulous in cleaning and maintaining it which could take longer than the actual application.

Has anyone used it?  What did you think about it?  Worth the trouble?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

following I am curious too.

Honored Contributor

I don't own one nor have I seen one in action. But I looked at some YT vids about how to clean the stylus and it didn't seem to be too much trouble. Looks like the daily part is rinsing with water then at some point the stylus needs to be taken apart for a deep cleaning...and that didn't look bad at all to me. @Kachina624 

Contributor

I purchased this a few years ago. Honestly it is not good. The foundation splatters out onto your face and you end up rubbing it in anyway.  They also have one of those Guthy Renker scam sort of things as well. I wanted to cancel the autoship right away. They refused to cancel it until I purchases a certain number of foundations.