Regular Contributor

Does anyone own or tried any of the Luminess Airbrush systems? How would you compare it to other makeup lines? I am considering purchasing an airbrush system, however, the reviews are only 'fair'. Any input and suggestions would be appreciated.

Contributor

Re: Luminess Airbrush Systems

Frequent Contributor

I have it and I like it. Sometimes the finish really looks AMAZING. However, I have 3 issues:

1. The color is a little dark so I need to wait until summer when I get some sun.

2. Most make-up oxidizes on my skin and this one is no different.

3. I think the monthly membership fee is excessive. I will likely cancel the auto-ship and just order replacements when needed.

I should mention that applying foundation with this machine really doesn't take me any longer than applying regular foundation. There is no blending and you can highlight and bronze quite easily.

Regular Contributor

Phones2e, thank you for the link. I read the posts and 1is pro and 1 is con. If anyone else has a view please share.

Regular Contributor

Luvmyboxer thanks for your review it was helpful. I apologize for the delay in responding to your post.

Frequent Contributor

On 4/27/2014 rat2e said:

Luvmyboxer thanks for your review it was helpful. I apologize for the delay in responding to your post.

You're welcome. I used it last night and my make-up looked awesome (if I do say so myself). {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} Seriously, though...when I use it, people always remark at how my skin looks flawless and last night was no exception. I assure you, even with ALL of my gadgets, my skin is nowhere near perfect.