Honored Contributor

Lucite Box for All My Palettes

[ Edited ]

I love this time of year at WM when they bring in a lot of new products for spring cleaning and organization.  I found this lucite/acrylic box (cutout handles on both ends) for all my eyeshadow palettes that were in the bottom tier of the rolling cart.  This fits in the same spot with room to spare but the palettes are easier to see and access.  I believe the dimensions are 10x10x6.  All but 3 palettes fit.  I put those three in one of the rectangle lucite containers I bought a few months ago when I bought the cart.

palettes.jpg

Respected Contributor

Re: Lucite Box for All My Palettes

@monicakm Nice box!  You are organizing your palettes perfectly.  I went to the .com and not sure I see exactly what you bought - what is the brand or item #?  would you have that info?

Trusted Contributor

@monicakm   What's your favorite palette that you use most often.

Honored Contributor

How wonderful!  Enjoy!!!

Honored Contributor

@monicakm - that looks fabulous!

Trusted Contributor

@monicakm  I just LOVE your rainbow sink. It's delightful.Heart

Honored Contributor

@moonandthestars 

I tried going to the website and finding it earlier today before I posted this but couldn't find it.  I looked in my purse for the receipt but I guess it was in a bag and got thrown away.  I think they were $10, have oblong cut out handles on both ends and are 10x10x6.  I found them in the area where the dishes are.  

Bingo!  The website has updated and it says I bought this one time (March 7).  Even tho it doesn't look totally clear, it is.  And they're not flexible.

The Home Edit

The Home Edit Everything: Large Bin, 10” x 10” x 6” Plastic Modular Storage System

The Home Edit Everything: Large Bin, 10” x 10” x 6” Plastic Modular Storage System

And one of these was also able to fit in the bottom tier of the makeup cart along with the bin above.

Respected Contributor

Perfect!   Thank you for taking the time to find that info. for me Smiley Happy

@monicakm 

Respected Contributor

@Queen of shop @monicakm 

That sink is beautiful!!!!  I cannot believe I was so distracted by the clear storage box with your organized palettes that I didn't notice it on my own.  It's so gorgeous. 

Honored Contributor

@CoffeeNut  (fyi, WM has just discontinued my favorite cold brew).  Just shoot me Smiley Sad

Favorite palette.  I just can't answer that.  It changes.  I just grabbed 4 that I've been using mostly lately

palettes.jpg