Respected Contributor

Re: Loving the SHP oil (yes, I said it!) mixed in with my body butter!

Nothing wrong with that! If it works don't fix it I always say.

Respected Contributor

I believe the acronyms are those who are using hand held devices. I have one but I only use it to lurk and shop and games and to watch old movies. I am on my computer here and I'm a touch typist, not that that is any fantastic feat but just to maybe enlighten you! I know it can be a bit trying because now you have to say to yourself..hmmmm okay gs, tsv, oto and in your mind "do the math"{#emotions_dlg.lol} now I'm using analogies! You'll get used to it. Maybe Bebe777 can do a post with all the acronyms and their meanings! I mean this in a good way. Just a little levity.

Respected Contributor

I tried Josie Maran and I thought it was too sticky. It was that whipped peach body butter or whipped argan oil in peach, something like that but the scent was nice. I kind of wasted money because Wen body lotion is much better for me. I always say to each his own.

Valued Contributor

I'm sorry you have not been able to find your body butter again. It's disappointing when a product we like is discontinued. I don't use body butters, so I can't be of help.
Formally NewtoWen
Honored Contributor

Thanks Newtowen! Smile

Well my Josie Maran Cucumber aloe body butter came today and I was soooo hoping it would smell like WEN's cucumber aloe. Well, needless to say, it smells nothing like it- instead it smells like a kind of off vanilla. Vanilla?? Really? It smells nothing like it should. Oh well, the peach oil will go nicely, vanilla and peach. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Respected Contributor

I used to be crazy mixing lotions and potions and one time I mixed one heavy body lotion in a big jar with another one, I won't mention names because they are wonderful products and smell great and I mixed them on my body, I applied one and then the other and that night I had a rash on my thighs that looked like a sunburn and it was burning so I had to wash my legs and rinse well and just leave them alone and it went away. I was layering too much. I was really getting crazy but I still layer but I go easy.

Honored Contributor

okay my new LOVE is Antica Farmacista Fiori D'arancio Lilla & Gelsomino (translation- Orange Blossom, Lilac and Jasmine) lotion mixed with SHP oil!!! OH.EM.GEE!!!