Trusted Contributor

Re: Loving #DaretoShareBeauty

@January121 wrote:

@alarmclock wrote:

This show is awful.  

And why does she have to do it without wearing shoes?

She ought to dare to get her nails done.  They are gown out, needing a fill and her thumb nail is missing.

@alarmclock  .... I take it you are not a SK fan ... chill out a little & enjoy the show .... by the way, you can change the channel if it bothers you so much 🤣

Brilliant solution!  Why did I not think of this?

And if we all "change the channel", WE ARE NOT BUYING.

Do you understand the connection?

I don't think so.

A host needs as many viewers as they can get.  Those watchers translate to sales.

You need to fully think about what your "advice" will create.

Trusted Contributor

@kze wrote:

@alarmclock  Sounds like you've had a bad day.  I hope it improves.

My day - as well as my life - is great.

Thank you for asking.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I caught a few minutes and had to lol at how shawn threw her leg up on the table to put on that tanner. so classy. not.  I only watched as i was changing channels. Will not watch.

Super Contributor

Too funny!  I was thinking th same thing about "alarmclock" just so negative it made me laugh... I love the show and loved the first show with Glopro.. it is light hearted and just fun.. I agree change the channel if you do not like it. By the way Glo Pro is awesome once you get used to it. 

Valued Contributor

I LOVE this show!!! I love the girlfriends chatting, leaning over the 'bar'...it's exactly what my friends and I do when we're hanging out on the weekends! Total homerun in my opinion! Please, don't change a thing - even with the girls walking around without their shoes on Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@dancing 522queen wrote:

I LIKE SHAWN BUT!!!

THIS SHOW WAS JUST AWFUL AND NOT PROPERLY DONE, SHAWN WAS

ALLOVER THE PLACE AND SO SCRAMBLED.

I THOUGHT SHE WOULD START WITH A NAKED FACE AND APPLY

THE MAKE UP EVERY STEP OF THE WAY WITH EACH APPLICATION,

AND THEN BY THE END HER FACE WOULD BE ALL MADE-UP AND DONE,

AND THE MODELS COULD DEMONSTRATE SOME OF THE OTHER

PRODUCTS, THEY WERE NOT USED TO THEIR FULLEST FOR THIS SHOW.

SHE AND QVC NEEDS TO WATCH STACEY SCHIEFFELIN OF YBF BEAUTY,

TO SEE HOW IT IS DONE THE RIGHT WAY!!!!

THIS IS  NOT A SHOW I WOULD WATCH AGAIN!!!!!!!!

@dancing 522queenIMO, that's Shawn - scrambled - all the time.  Not only as she physically moves about, but the way she uses certain words incorrectly or fishes and makes up words.  Stacey does it right - come out bare faced and in curlers and take the audience with you as you complete the look.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

MILLIONS of viewers here on the Q - Some watch and buy THIS, some watch and buy THAT.  Can't hit the bell on every format, appreciate the producers for mixing things up bringing to us consumers variety - different strokes for different folks. 

Are those of YOU getting the connection????

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@beautybee I liked the first episode, but not the second.  It is too jumbled, meaning there are too many ideas for the show trying to occur all at once.

1. People piling up at that one makeup chair, mirror and sink.

2. SK is not starting bare faced (or taking the makeup off entirely) as implied in the promos.  

3. They were showing Bare Minerals this past week, and they barely showed the colors of the eyeshadow palette. They were too busy talking it up.  It sat there like a lonely bagel at a breakfast buffet, and the cameras didn’t even zoom in for a close up. The ladies had to be on camera instead.  I would prefer Elise do the show instead, she has really grown on me and there is a lot less shtick (look at me!).  

4. The other night Elise was talking about her grandmother passing recently, and SK had jump in the shot to sit right beside her (smiling right at the camera no less!) as Elise had this emotional expression on her face as she talked. If the director told SK to do that, that was a major foul!  If she did it herself, that is even worse and highly inappropriate. 

PS Anyone else noticed that anyone that was on beauty IQ or Q2 (Courtney K, Elise) has suddenly become the social media guru for the elder statespeople, Shawn, MaryBeth, Amy on the regular channel?