Respected Contributor

D0B3017F-D480-4832-8267-896A498EC56E.jpeg

Its descibed as a cool tone brown and I love it. I have some polishes by this brand and this is a great brand. If you love nail polish, I recommend checking out this brand. 

Trusted Contributor

@wvumountiefan wrote:

D0B3017F-D480-4832-8267-896A498EC56E.jpeg

Its descibed as a cool tone brown and I love it. I have some polishes by this brand and this is a great brand. If you love nail polish, I recommend checking out this brand. 

@wvumountiefan 

Pretty! Browns can be so awful.

Never heard of this brand--I find nail polish often sort of ruins my nails--what do you like about this kind?

Respected Contributor

Re: Love the nail color!

[ Edited ]

There are so many brands of nail pollish and each one has it's own take on browns. Deborah Lippman, Chanel, Essie, OPI.......could go on & on. What makes this so special. Never heard of this brand. Are you selling it?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Love the nail color!

[ Edited ]

A picture of the polish on nails would make it easier to know if it's a like or dislike. How it looks in the bottle isn't always how it looks once on. That is why when I used to have my nails done (before covid) when opting for a new color I always had my nail tech do my pinky first so I could say yay or nay.

But then again, 3 different photos of the same polish on 3 different nails can show up as 3 different tones.

Respected Contributor

@ahoymate wrote:

There are so many brands of nail pollish and each one has it's own take on browns. Deborah Lippman, Chanel, Essie, OPI.......could go on & on. What makes this so special. Never heard of this brand. Are you selling it?

@ahoymate   It last on my nails without chipping the first couple days. The brush is wide and has a curved tip and is the best brush I’ve personally ever used. 

No, I don’t sell it. Lol. I just wanted to share a good brand. They have a website. I’ve never had one color from this brand that was a dud. They are very opaque and one coat will do me. 

Respected Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

A picture of the polish on nails would make it easier to know if it's a like or dislike. How it looks in the bottle isn't always how it looks once on. That is why when I used to have my nails done (before covid) when opting for a new color I always had my nail tech do my pinky first so I could say yay or nay.

But then again, 3 different photos of the same polish on 3 different nails can show up as 3 different tones.

2A9C08FA-A088-42D4-B57F-96067CEE25A8.jpeg

@shaggygirl   They have pictures with all their shades on their website so you could go there and see. I thought I’d post this one. 

Honored Contributor

I own two different brown shades for a few years now.  Love the brown on my toes.  I am sure it looks good on the fingers too.  Color shown is very nice.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

My HG October color is OPI's Chocolate Moose. OPI calls it "a sweet candy brown." I call it the perfect brown!  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@wvumountiefan wrote:

@shaggygirl wrote:

@shaggygirl   They have pictures with all their shades on their website so you could go there and see. I thought I’d post this one. 

@wvumountiefan 

Thank You! I can't find their website. I can easily find the particular color you've shown various places but that's all. Hhhmmm, will have to google some more I guess.

Respected Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

@wvumountiefan wrote:

@shaggygirl wrote:

@wvumountiefan 

Thank You! I can't find their website. I can easily find the particular color you've shown various places but that's all. Hhhmmm, will have to google some more I guess.

@shaggygirl  Here you go: https://lightslacquer.com/ 💅🏻