Honored Contributor

Love the lip colors worn by the ladies on Lucifer --- any clues about similar shades?

I was watching Lucifer and couldn't help but be so envious of the lip colors worn by some of the ladies.  For instance, the therapist --- can't think of her name --- she wears the prettiest shade of lip color --- a pinky peachy color of some kind.  And Lucifer's mother's lip color --- a pinky coral, type shade.  And of course, Chloe's lip colors are awesome.  Anyone care to hazard a guess on what shades these might be???  I'd love to get a similar look.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Respected Contributor

Re: Love the lip colors worn by the ladies on Lucifer --- any clues about similar shades?

Maybe if you google it something might come up.

Honored Contributor

Re: Love the lip colors worn by the ladies on Lucifer --- any clues about similar shades?

I've really never paid attention to the lippies on the show. I'm having a problem getting past Chloe's brows! They look like tattoos to me. Not natural looking at all.

Respected Contributor

I agree.  Beautiful ladies and the makeup artist does have great taste in colors.  Maybe you can contact the show and ask.  Of course, I do appreciate all the males on this great show!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee wrote:

I've really never paid attention to the lippies on the show. I'm having a problem getting past Chloe's brows! They look like tattoos to me. Not natural looking at all.

Her brows are really prominant on the show. I prefer her normal brows. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

@cuddlesmama wrote:

Maybe if you google it something might come up.

@cuddlesmama

Good idea --- will try this!

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@SilleeMee

I agree!  I think she is so pretty but I sure don't care for her brow look....

Honored Contributor

@brandiwine wrote:

I agree.  Beautiful ladies and the makeup artist does have great taste in colors.  Maybe you can contact the show and ask.  Of course, I do appreciate all the males on this great show!

@brandiwine

Yeah -- it is hard to take my eyes off of Lucifer!!!  

Respected Contributor

Makikeen wears Mac in Ladydanger

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@cuddlesmama wrote:

Makikeen wears Mac in Ladydanger

@cuddlesmama

Thanks!  That is great!!