Respected Contributor

I think her hair looked great tonight.  Her dress was very becoming.  I think the neckline was perfect for her.

“Do not think only of your own joy, but vow to save all beings from suffering.”
Dalai Lama
Respected Contributor

It was much better the the one she had on last week.

Does anyoine know, has S.K. ever acted, either broadway, movies or TV? With all of her animation, hand movements and way of talking, she should be.Woman HappyHeart

Maybe she should try if not.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Honored Contributor

@happygolfcartrider wrote:

Does anyoine know, has S.K. ever acted, either broadway, movies or TV? With all of her animation, hand movements and way of talking, she should be.Woman HappyHeart

I think she worked in the  news.  I do not think she acted other than that Martha Stewart Apprentice "reality" show. 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@happygolfcartrider wrote:

I think she worked in the  news.  I do not think she acted other than that Martha Stewart Apprentice "reality" show. 

She really needs to, all of the antics are too distracting for hosting a shopping show. Gets on my last nerve, I just surf to see what she is up to and move on.Woman LOL

Don't worry, be Happy!
Occasional Contributor

I have another question re "shawn's hair"... tonight it's Obliphica that she is "obsessed" with... less than a month ago it was Ovation and yes, again "obsessed' with it... this is a sure way to lose credibility... of course we all know that these girls are sales people and maybe from time to time they are indeed presenting a product that they use personally but holy bankruptcy, every month?... granted they get a substantial employee discount and I am sure some 'freebies' but soon she will need to put an extra wing on her house... just for the Spanx collection!  ~  poor Joe Heart

Seriously though, this degree of product hype with a personal touch can get a bit tedious... and while it is a job, it is also disingenuous ... so I guess that makes me "obsessed" with it ! ~ Woman FrustratedWoman Wink

Honored Contributor

I like her hair this way and the way she normally wears it.  Her hair was done this way for that Red Carpet show she hosted too.

The dress was cute but a little negligee looking IMO when all I saw was the top half. 

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Looks the same as any other night. 

@Kachina624 ITA. Just has a little curl to the part hanging in her face. Her hair reminds me of Herbie on Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer every time I see her.

Respected Contributor
Lol, last night she claimed to use that guy's hair products. A couple of weeks ago she was selling Philosophy shampoo and conditioner and claimed she always uses that. Same goes for the hair dryer and everything else she sells. You can't believe what she says.
Super Contributor

Hated Shawn's hair - made her looked older than she is...  Can't believe customers liked it because it was like a helmet....Sorry....

Respected Contributor

@MarthaStewardess wrote:
Lol, last night she claimed to use that guy's hair products. A couple of weeks ago she was selling Philosophy shampoo and conditioner and claimed she always uses that. Same goes for the hair dryer and everything else she sells. You can't believe what she says.

We all know that she is "obsessed" with everything she is selling and she owns one and sometimes two of everything. She also gives everything as gifts.Woman HappyHeart

BUT all of the others do the same, thing just not quite as bad.

Don't worry, be Happy!