Respected Contributor

Just wanted to post that I think Shawn looks so pretty with her hair styled like that tonite. She has such a pretty face but her other style, I think hides her features. The side part is her friend Smiley Wink.  Loving that dress too! I would wear that.

Respected Contributor

I agree on both points Smiley Happy

Deb

Respected Contributor

It's getting long.  It will be interesting to see how she gets it done for the wedding she is attending. 

Esteemed Contributor

Shawn's hair does look nice on tonight's The Find show. So what hair dryer did the QVC stylist use? The Dyson that she's selling now (she has a freebie Dyson one that she didn't buy) or the Calista hair dryer that she's always plugging on QVC too?

Love her hair and dress

shawn can you tell me where you got the dress I really want one

It looks great!  I love her dress more....wish I knew the brand!!!

Honored Contributor

Looks the same as any other night. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@TY wrote:

Shawn's hair does look nice on tonight's The Find show. So what hair dryer did the QVC stylist use? The Dyson that she's selling now (she has a freebie Dyson one that she didn't buy) or the Calista hair dryer that she's always plugging on QVC too?

1.  How would anyone know what hairdryer was used?

2.  How would you know she got the Dyson one free and didn't purchase it?

Trusted Contributor

Don't know about the dryer but she did say she's be using the Obliphica hair products which were also on the find. On another thread about Obliphica, someone said they were using a hairdyer also made by the same company as Obliphica. I love the dress she's wearing. Anyone know anything about Shawn's dress?

QVC lost a lot of my posts too!
Esteemed Contributor

@makena wrote:

@TY wrote:

1.  How would anyone know what hairdryer was used?

2.  How would you know she got the Dyson one free and didn't purchase it?

Shawn has mentioned more than once, including on tonight's show that she was given a Dyson hairdryer before they started selling them on QVC.

Shawn gets her hair styled and makeup done before she's on air. She regularly also tells viewers that Maria McCool -- the Calista vendor is her hair dresser when she's selling Calista products on air. Given the big price difference in the brands, which one does she really use? And which brands are used by the QVC hair stylists?