Respected Contributor

Re: Love Pure Grace but will not buy because too watered down.

@RespectLife wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

Clean Ultimate is a very good dupe for Pure Grace.

@Shelbelle

Thank you very much for the suggestion.

I was wondering where you purchase?

Ulta sells the CLEAN line.

Respected Contributor

@fresh-kitty wrote:

If I could offer my recommendation, I found that the original Jennifer Aniston fragrance smells nearly identical to Pure Grace. I love Pure Grace so when I first discovered Jennifer Aniston's fragrance, I immediately fell in love with it. There is a slight difference between the two, with Pure Grace smelling more "soapy" (that clean white soap smell). Jennifer Aniston is a little softer/smoother. And the great thing about JA's fragrance, it's so easy to find at a discount price. I found a 1.7 oz at TJ Maxx/Marshall's for something like $15

What a great find. Must say would have never tried Jennifer Aniston but now I will....thanks.

Respected Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

@panda1234

Thanks!

If you do the 'experiment' comparing B&M and Q Philosophy scents staying power........let me know!  I'd love to hear your opinion!!

I'm going to try it again myself!  LOL

Just want to know if I was nuts or not!

Will let you know but I think you are right.

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

Just to be clear, Jennifer Aniston has 3 fragrances. It's her first release that is in a clear glass bottle with clear perfume.

I bought a bottle a year and a half ago that was still sealed in the package. I just opened it today and I'm more in love with it than ever. It has the softness of Amazing Grace but the soapy notes of Pure Grace (neroli, orange blossom). I actually like it better than both of them.

I'm so glad I saw this post! I had forgotten I had a bottle in the back of my cabinet (I have a huge collection of fragrances). So seeing the conversation about Pure Grace reminded me of the similarity. I hope you find it to be a good substitution, too.