Respected Contributor

Re: Love Perricone ,,, however

[ Edited ]

Clinical studies have linked excessive copper, as in copper peptides to cancer. I came back to edit this as it isn't 100% proven at this point.  However, as with everything else I research and take a cautious approach.

I'm more sensitive to this potential as a survivor. We know not all peptides contain copper, but specific peptides indeed do.  What you use on your skin becomes systemic.

Honored Contributor

@Funloving wrote:

@StillFuntoShop wrote:

Maybe you don't know... she is battling a recurrence of breast cancer. 

Oh no!  How did you find out about this??  As a 4 year survivor I've often wondered if she has the same aggressive type of BC which I had.  It strikes younger women quite often so it led me to believe it might be what's called Triple Negative.

It just makes me sick to hear this.

She has a blog on Facebook. Dana Bledsoe This Moment. She has Stage 4 cancer and is valiantly approaching it on her journey for healing. It's a beautiful tribute to the power of positive thinking..

Trusted Contributor

I always read Lyn's answers FIRST. She is always helpful. Also, thorough and accurate. Perhaps we should also have a littlr prayer and kind thought for Dana Bledsoe. She is a remarlably thoughtful and  caring lady. May she be blessed and good health return to her.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm not Lyn, but I will surely be praying for Dana Bledsoe, as I have for other women who also gracefully & valiantly fought this battle- my breast cancer sisters.  I love you all.. those of you here fighting and those who so bravely lost long and short battles with this beast.   So many friends, i will always carry you with me.  You're forever a huge part of my heart and soul.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Trinity11 wrote:

@Funloving wrote:

@StillFuntoShop wrote:

Maybe you don't know... she is battling a recurrence of breast cancer. 

Oh no!  How did you find out about this??  As a 4 year survivor I've often wondered if she has the same aggressive type of BC which I had.  It strikes younger women quite often so it led me to believe it might be what's called Triple Negative.

It just makes me sick to hear this.

She has a blog on Facebook. Dana Bledsoe This Moment. She has Stage 4 cancer and is valiantly approaching it on her journey for healing. It's a beautiful tribute to the power of positive thinking..

@Trinity11- Thank you so much for these beautiful thoughts articulated. 

She is indeed a tribute to the power of positive thinking.  Heart

I've become a prayer warrior.  Dana has a permanent spot in mine. I hope everyone else will pray for her complete healing.

I plan to contact Dana to invite her to our facebook page where she'll find much love and support from others facing the same challenges.

Thanks again Trinity11.  You're such a sweetheart.

Respected Contributor

From Dana's Facebook page:

"I am not fighting, I am healing. My diagnosis of stage 4 cancer is a journey to self love and self healing. Empowering others to live a life of joy."

Amen, my dearest sister!

Heart