Contributor

I love Perricone products but I had to change the channel. So tired of his spokesman.  I guess she's the vendor who gets on my nerves. From what I've seen on here we all have 1.

Super Contributor

Re: Love Perricone ,,, however

Maybe you don't know... she is battling a recurrence of breast cancer. 

Valued Contributor

@M60EXP wrote:

I love Perricone products but I had to change the channel. So tired of his spokesman.  I guess she's the vendor who gets on my nerves. From what I've seen on here we all have 1.

I can't stand when she gives wrong/different info than what is online. During last night presentation she gave out totally different wrong info on how to use the new product that what is online. And it wasnt the first time.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind

Trusted Contributor

@Ruby Woo wrote:

@M60EXP wrote:

I can't stand when she gives wrong/different info than what is online. During last night presentation she gave out totally different wrong info on how to use the new product that what is online. And it wasnt the first time.

@Snow Kitten - Unfortunately, it's the how to use video online that gives inaccurate info.  If you check Dr. Perricone's Application Protocol, you will find that it agrees with Dana.  The NP Facial Cream is a targeted treatment and it is always applied as the final step, prior to moisturizer/sun screen.

@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007

Valued Contributor

Didn't she have an accent a couple of years ago?

Respected Contributor

She's had the accent for years. But I think it's very affected. I saw an interview where she talks about growing up in the US and went to college in England. At that age, you typically don't have changes in your accent unless it's intentional. Vocabulary and diction, yes, you adapt. But accent? No.
Valued Contributor

I think if you are continually surrounded by people who speak with a certain accent most people will pick it up to some degree, but if she returned here to live I would imagine she would revert to her original accent.  Unless it was affected as you said.

Contributor

No I had no idea....it's sad.  I lost an aunt a week ago to cancer.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

StillFuntoShop wrote:

Maybe you don't know... she is battling a recurrence of breast cancer. 

Oh no!  How did you find out about this??  As a 4 year survivor I've often wondered if she has the same aggressive type of BC which I had.  It strikes younger women quite often so it led me to believe it might be what's called Triple Negative.  It recurs much more often due to the aggressive nature and the clinical outcome is dismal compared to hormone-positive breast cancers- which accounts for about 80% of all BCs.  Hence TN is more rare.

Robin Roberts and Joan Lunden were TNs.  I've met women in their early 20's & 30's who fall victim to TNBC which has no "after drug" to bay recurrence.

It just makes me sick to hear this. I'd like to know if this is a fact.