Trusted Contributor

Love! Love! Love! Doll 10 Blendsmart!

Received mine in the mail yesterday. That was fast. Anyway my skin is OK. I have had issues with Psoriasis, also I'm a red head with very pale skin, freckles. I haven't been happy with any of the base maycup I've bought here and Wm. Believe me I have them all. When Doll 10 Blendsmart was on the other day I thought why not, can always return it. So tonight we took the family out to dinner for our sons birthday and I used it. My dd and DIL went nuts over my skin. They kept telling me how pretty I looked. And I have to agree My skin looked flawless. Ladies if you can afford to try this please do. It is incredible.

Honored Contributor

Re: Love! Love! Love! Doll 10 Blendsmart!

I have been thinking that would be a good gift for my sons girlfriend.I don't know her well but I do know she uses and lioves  makeup.Did you happen to mention to the dd and dil what tool you used and did they seem to want one? 

Trusted Contributor

Yes. Although they are not familiar with Doll 10. I explained how it worked and how easy. I just put a couple of drops of some cover girl liquid maycup on the back of my hand.. Dab the brush and swirled it around my face and in serious in 2 minute I was done. The rep said you could use any type if base. I know she would be thrilled.

Honored Contributor

After you use it, I assume you have to spend time cleaning it.  How long does that take?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

After you use it, I assume you have to spend time cleaning it.  How long does that take?

@Kachina624 Cleaning the brush takes the same amount of time as if it was a manual brush.  I use the brush egg on it like I do my other brushes.  I have to say I haven't used this motorized brush in a while because I find using a manual brush is faster.  Way less chance of poking yourself in the eye.  With the motorized brush your chances of poking yourself in the eye is much greater.  You have to really watch your eyes.  I don't see any difference in your face using this motorized brush vs a manually hand held brush. 

Contributor

This blender brush is fabulous!  It makes your skin look airbrushed!  I am thinking of getting another one so when one is being cleaned I have the other one - my skin is good but this takes it to another level!  Great gift idea too

Respected Contributor

I love mine too!  Was fully prepared to return it as a gimmick beauty item, but no, it makes a big difference, skin looks perfect with it.  I have tried liquids and a stick (Lancome) and it does a great job with both.  Cleaning is no different than a manual brush.  

It does take a bit of learning how to use it for best results, but once you get the hang of it, it's fast and easy.

I think it is too pricey but just couldn't give it up.....one of those luxuries that is so nice if you can afford it.

Trusted Contributor

On Sephora's website is a product called Blendsmart -- $69 comes with a foundation brush, as well as your choice of an additional brush free; another foundation brush, blush definer brush, powder brush; definer brush or full coverage foundation & finishing brush.  Is this made by Doris Dalton?

Trusted Contributor

@henderson wrote:

On Sephora's website is a product called Blendsmart -- $69 comes with a foundation brush, as well as your choice of an additional brush free; another foundation brush, blush definer brush, powder brush; definer brush or full coverage foundation & finishing brush.  Is this made by Doris Dalton?

@henderson Interesting...  I looked at Sephora's site and the blendSMART brush there does not have any other company name on the brush, but, the spelling (blend in lower case and SMART in uppercase) is the same way Doris spells it.  I like the bottom of the Sephora brush better because it is flat and can stand upright. 

Trusted Contributor

@MrsCat21 wrote:

@henderson wrote:

@henderson Interesting...  I looked at Sephora's site and the blendSMART brush there does not have any other company name on the brush, but, the spelling (blend in lower case and SMART in uppercase) is the same way Doris spells it.  I like the bottom of the Sephora brush better because it is flat and can stand upright. 

Wow, what a clever design the blendSMART is.  The replaceable brush heads are so nice. You can build a professional set! Thanks for the info!