Trusted Contributor

It's so refreshing to find a beauty product that actually works and doesn't cost an arm and a leg. When I think of what I have spent over the years on other much more expensive cleansers, serums, moisturizers, oh my goodness! I have the CStem kit and it's been great and now going to try a few different kits.

Trusted Contributor
On 3/28/2015 SeaGal said:

I am having non buyers remorse re yesterdays TTV. {#emotions_dlg.closedeyes}

I think Manuela will be back around mid-April. Maybe she will feature this kit at a special price, and you can buy it then.

Paws and enjoy life.
Contributor

Went crazy this weekend restocking isomers. I have some all-in-one product that is really 2-year borderline. Have any of you noticed that isomers stops working at the two year mark, or am I a marketing fool.

Trusted Contributor

SeaGal - you can get it today directly from Isomers. The exchange rate may actually make it cheaper to purchase. I buy direct from them often and have had no issues. Unfortunately, there will be no auto-delivery option, but at least you can still get it. Just go to the website - it's a Monday special - she always does that after a weekend TTV. I personally LOVE the Immortal Vials. I didn't buy when she had them as a TTV, and had buyers remorse and I got it from them direct. Their customer service is outstanding!

Trusted Contributor
On 3/30/2015 fritzee said:

Went crazy this weekend restocking isomers. I have some all-in-one product that is really 2-year borderline. Have any of you noticed that isomers stops working at the two year mark, or am I a marketing fool.

Do you mean the product stops working or the potency?

Respected Contributor
On 3/30/2015 NYCGRL said:

SeaGal - you can get it today directly from Isomers. The exchange rate may actually make it cheaper to purchase. I buy direct from them often and have had no issues. Unfortunately, there will be no auto-delivery option, but at least you can still get it. Just go to the website - it's a Monday special - she always does that after a weekend TTV. I personally LOVE the Immortal Vials. I didn't buy when she had them as a TTV, and had buyers remorse and I got it from them direct. Their customer service is outstanding!

Yeah, I got the email this morning! I was reading the thread here this weekend that was discussing this being the same product as the vials and which size made a better deal!!

I kind of like evines VPs but at least I can still try it at a great price direct. Cough cough at the s&h they charge tho, I remember when I first ordered direct they sent it to the states for like 3+ bucks, their s&h used to be a steal!

Honored Contributor

Check ebay in a few days.

Regular Contributor
On 3/30/2015 fritzee said:

I remember manuela mentioning that her products are good for around 2 and 1/2 yrs but guaranteed for 2 yrs?

Valued Contributor

17 years and still going strong! I will NEVER be without this brand, ever. Simply the best and moderately priced products that actually, you know, WORK! I'm a happy camper!

Trusted Contributor
On 3/30/2015 Margo Channing said:

17 years and still going strong! I will NEVER be without this brand, ever. Simply the best and moderately priced products that actually, you know, WORK! I'm a happy camper!

What are your favorite products in her line? I liked a lot of her older ones like R Pur Eyes and Face for night, Retinactin, R Intensive serum, Redensify Eyes but haven't tried many of her newer products.

QVC lost a lot of my posts too!