Respected Contributor

Love, Beauty & Planet

[ Edited ]

I recently purchased Love, Beauty & Planet Body Wash. Its vegan. no sulfates etc. & cruelty free. I bought 2, one is for Normal Skin which is their Coconut water & Mimosa which I used yesterday & really liked it as a first impression, The other is for Dry Skin & is Murumura Butter & Rose. The scent is not strong but very pleasing to my nose. Have any of you ladies tryed this brand? I bought it at CVS but Target carries it also. I have an appt. so will check back later. Have a good day! Edit to add: under 10.00 & 16oz pump bottle.

Valued Contributor

This line has become my favorite!  Shampoo/Conditioner is awesome.  Same for the body wash.  Enjoy!

No thought is worth thinking.....
Honored Contributor

I bought a Target Beauty Box that had some type of spray product included. Don't remember what it was but it did have a pink label. The scent was overpowering for me so I threw it in the trash.

Honored Contributor

Often coupons for this in the Sunday papers, made by Unilever. I think Walmart and Walgreens sell it. 

Respected Contributor

@bunjetto  Glad you enjoy it too! I think the Mimosa is light & refreshing scent. I will try the the Rose tonight. Excellent reviews on Target website. I have been looking at LBP for a while & bought it on a whim. 

Respected Contributor

@Nightowlz  The pink is the rose scent. I am hoping it's not too strong for me. I like a light scent of rose. Its not for everyone. I will try it tonight. I do love the mimosa, light scent which is so refreshing imo.

Respected Contributor

@Kabella I've used the butter & rose formula for my last few showers.  The scent isn't overpowering to me, and I'm very sensitive when it comes to scents!  It's pleasant.  I think I like the body wash, but the jury is still out!

Honored Contributor

Re: Love, Beauty & Planet

[ Edited ]

I like the rose scent ,body lotion.I see they are making  household products, washing detergent, and that type of stuff.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@Kabella  I'm glad you posted this.  I normally use an oatmeal base body wash but I am open to any body wash without sulfates.  I will check out at Target.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@ItsMEI showered with the m. butter & rose body wash last night. Yup, it is lightly scented & so moisturizing. It lathers well with 2 pumps & feels lux. Its a keeper & the bottle is so pretty. Eventually, I will try some of their other products.