Honored Contributor

Lots of good beauty sale items!

Just checked out the beauty sale items - link is on the main Q page - and there are a lot of good deals from makeup to skin care to hair care & even lighted mirrors!  Lots of Eve Pearl items too.  All different brands actually.  Ordered my first TATCHA product - the lip mask.

Enjoy and let us know if you order anything!

Honored Contributor

Re: Lots of good beauty sale items!

After working on organizing my bathroom vanity till 3am this morning and giving away a good amt of it, I think I'm done!  I can't think of one thing I need,  Skincare I may still be interested in.  I think it's time to get back to my first love...real-estate and building Smiley Happy  I haven't shown up on one of DH's jobsites with my pink glittery hard hat in over a year lol

Respected Contributor

Thanks a lot Judy -  I was thinking I didn't need anything, LOL!!! 

Then I looked and found First Aid cream in grapefruit, which I cannot find anymore, so had to order that, and it came with a serum, which is fine by me, never tried the hemp seed one before.

Then I found an It gray skinny eyebrow pencil - can't find that anymore either, so had to order that and it came with a mascara, which is ok too!

Then I found a whole Eve Pearl set, but am hesitating on it, even though I would like to try it - don't know if I would be a light or medium???  Anyone have any recommendations??  I am a light medium cool toned complexion.

Then I quit looking.....ha, ha.....but I have a hunch I'll be going back!

Honored Contributor

@HerRoyaLioness ohhhh, a gray IT skinny eyebrow pencil.  I have one of those and you're right you can't find them anywhere.  I'd better go look at that.   Why these companies keep putting out "universal taupe" is beyond me.  It doesn't work for my color of gray hair!