Honored Contributor

It is definitely a wig.

Esteemed Contributor

If only I had dollar for every time she pushes that side chunk out of her face. Between Shark Tank & the Q, approximately 2 million bucks would be in my bank account by now.

Honored Contributor

@Starliteshine 

You can buy Kim Zolciak wigs. Most of them are under $150 and some are more. Just do a search and you can see where they are sold.

Respected Contributor

I don't know about her hair but her face certainly has changed over the years.  There was a "flashback" clip of her recently on Shark Tank and wow, what a difference.

Honored Contributor

Except for the hair, she looks the same to me...a little older but that's all.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Except for the hair, she looks the same to me...a little older but that's all.

She's definitely had some "work" done.  Good for her.  She has the money so why not.

Regular Contributor

It looks like a wig to me as it looks pretty much the same all the time.  I have worn wigs for many years do to genetic hair loss.  However, I don't wear them "perfect".  Natural hair isn't "perfect" generally speaking.  I comb thru mine, shake and spray with a little product before putting it on and then neaten it up with a wide toothed comb and my fingers.  I don't like it to look "perfect".   I go for more of a "balanced" look, sometimes parted a little different or tucked behind my ears, etc.  Little changes.   Most people don't realize I wear a wig.  It used to matter to me.  Not so much anymore if they know.   In the past, when I bought new wigs, I would attempt to go with a color and style that was a "believable" change in style with the cut and color.  Alot of my natural hair is silver now and I am contemplating going with a silver wig.  We shall see..heehee.  

Honored Contributor

yes... it is a terrible color and length on her... she needs to forget about  looking like a blond barbie doll and wear something more attractive. 

Trusted Contributor

Just curious, how can you tell it's a wig? I think the sytle is just way to much she is not a big enough person to pull off that much hair. 

Also, her neck is very short and the long hair makes it look shorter.

Honored Contributor

I thought she looked more attractive when her hair was a light brown with blonde highlights years ago.  The pale blonde and golden blonde she has worn over the years is not my first or second color choice for her. But, I think she always looks nice.