Regular Contributor

I like alot of her stuff.....some is not for me, but I do like her sharkbite and hi low hem tops....I am short, and could stand to lose some pounds, and I carry most of my weight in my stomach (I also have stomach issues that make me get bloated alot) but I wear these types of tops with either one of her cardigans, or a LOGO vest......it doesn't make the pounds or my stomach disappear, but at least I don't look "frumpy" or "sloppy".....I don't layer the way Lori does, with all different colors, and with a top hanging out from underneath......that look I'm not crazy about and I don't think I could pull it off.....the skinny models can pull off most of her layered looks and look great (in my opinion)......one thing for sure is that her stuff sells out every time and fast, so there must be plenty of gals out there that love her stuff as well.....

I just wanted to add that I find that the lighter colors show more "imperfections" than the darker colors.....so if I am going to wear a vest, I choose a dark color top and then wear a lighter color vest over it.....

Contributor
On 10/6/2014 Jackielee said:

HAVE YOU NOT SEEN THE OTHER HUNDRED THREADS THAT ARE SAYING THE SAME THING? STOP!!!!! (And, yes, I am screaming!) What is with all of you that won't let this go? We've heard your opinions a million times. You don't like it, we get it, beleive me. You don't like that style, you think Lori looks like a mess, you NEVER see anyone wear that style, you cannot understand how anyone would want to look like that, they make you look fat ,etc. Have you ever, ever tried one of her styles on, EVER ? How would you know how it looks on you if you've never tried anything of hers on? How would you know how wonderfully soft and comfortable her clothes on? Yeah, I know, it's only your opinion. We've heard this opinion a thousand times already!!

you go girl.. I enjoy her things,look cute on and not at all sloppy

Valued Contributor
On 10/6/2014 KimberlyD said:

I don't get it either and the prices are ridiculous!

I really don't understand about the prices being ridiculous. To me LOGO is like buying at, say Ross or Kohl;s. I shop at boutiques and Lori's cute tops are so fun. I buy my size, 00 or 0 petite and they fit me fine.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
On 10/7/2014 sylviahomeatlast said:
On 10/6/2014 KimberlyD said:

I don't get it either and the prices are ridiculous!

I really don't understand about the prices being ridiculous. To me LOGO is like buying at, say Ross or Kohl;s. I shop at boutiques and Lori's cute tops are so fun. I buy my size, 00 or 0 petite and they fit me fine.

I am a LOGO fan but her prices are much more expensive than Ross or Kohls! It's also about twice the price of Macy's Style line which is another line that I typically buy. But that said, to me, Lori is ahead of the fashion trend and I buy her stuff because I like her style, even if her line does cost more.

QVC lost a lot of my posts too!
Super Contributor

SEAGAL--You NAILED IT---Those twitching feet -and bobbling You truly nailed it. I cannot get passed the confusion of her body language and her design...I have posted that she makes me shudder.

I say Betsy Johnson wannabe !!!

Respected Contributor

BoyInTexas, 'cept Betsy has some whimsy and a personality! Smile

Super Contributor
On 10/8/2014 SeaGal said:

BoyInTexas, 'cept Betsy has some whimsy and a personality! Smile

So true...and Betsy in an ORIGINAL not a wannabe..

Super Contributor

I just posted what I thought about LG and the bracelet and saw LEGIONS ,UPON LEGIONS of fans .

To think it was not her last show Y I K E S !

Respected Contributor

We're gonna get scolded, just wait for it! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

eta~ thought so, my post got poofed! {#emotions_dlg.w00t} {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Super Contributor

i LOVE IT WHEN SHE GETS THE FABRIC BETWEEN HER HANDS AND STARTS THE CLAPPING THING. omg!!!

The problem is LORI has only one look, it's insane one style , one cut, just changes the fabric color, its a bit retarded.