Super Contributor

geez ladies, pick up a magazine dated 2014. i spend hundreds and hundreds of dollars for eileen fisher clothes, and LG is the same avenue at a lesser price. move on.

Super Contributor

Very disappointed with today's Fashion Day. Lori Goldstein is not a very good designer in my book. She designs the tops all the same shark bite-nothing interesting to me. I certainly wouldn't wear any of her things.

Super Contributor

A FULL DAY OF LOGO ? YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING !!! THE ONLY WOMEN WHO LOOK GOOD IN THOSE CLOTHES ARE A SIZE 8 OR LESS. THEY SHOW EVERY LUMP, BUMP, ROLL,

LOVE HANDLE, ETC.....AND THEN SHE IS TELLING YOU TO LAYER AND LAYER AND LAYER !

SO YOU HAVE TO BUY MORE AND MORE AND MORE !

FASHION DAY MONDAY ? I GIVE IT A 4 OUT OF TEN

Super Contributor
On 10/6/2014 aubnwa01 said:

I don't "get" her whole look either. The clothes are not for me & her hairdo always looks like she chopped it off herself with hedge clippers... in the dark.

I usually don't jump into the fray with these kinds of threads, but I couldn't help but notice your tagline...."Always Be A Little Kinder Than Necessary" - James M. Barrie.

Then I re-read your response...the hairdo comment definitely didn't go with your tagline!

Trusted Contributor
I have surprised myself by liking a few of the designs, especially LOGO Lounge, because the fabric is more substantial. No, I don't like the layered look, especially when there's a piece of fabric hanging between your legs, and I don't like the slouchy pockets that call attention to your hips.. But some of the tunics, by themselves, are very comfy and great to wear with leggings.
Valued Contributor

Sooner or later she will be gone. Look how many other vendors they have burned us out on to one day never be seen again; I am thinking B Makowski right now.

If people like these ragamuffin looks it's nothing to me, but sooner or later they will realize it's over.

Valued Contributor
On 10/6/2014 PMS 24-7 said:

geez ladies, pick up a magazine dated 2014. i spend hundreds and hundreds of dollars for eileen fisher clothes, and LG is the same avenue at a lesser price. move on.

Not sure how you can compare Eileen Fisher to Logo. Not even close in fabrication and texture.

If I were to compare Eileen Fisher to any TV shopping it would be Marla Wynn. Her clothing fabrics and texture come far closure then LOGO every thought about.

Honored Contributor

I like logo, but it pills so I won't be ordering any more. Too expensive to have to wear around the house and to sleep in.

Trusted Contributor
I just wonder what body type actually looks good in them. The slim models don't look good in my opinion. And if you're overweight they just make you look heavier. Also so many are complaining about the fabrics not wearing well - so I don't get it. Even the designer herself looks unattractive in her own clothes.
Valued Contributor

Her tops all look the same to me

No thought is worth thinking.....