Contributor

Sorry, I just don't get Lori Goldstein's designs, her look, any of it. It's all sloppy and unfinished.

Valued Contributor
On 10/6/2014 BOYINTX said:

I agree..She spooks me...She acts as superior as one of the forum post did. I guess she has a fan base.

I cannot understand her hair, and the yuk color- her clothing is all well sagging- HOW LONG IS IT GOING ON----Q IS LOSING MONEY

Sloppy and saggy...yep....that sums it all up. Fan base??? They are brain washed....the look is not becoming.

Honored Contributor

I was so looking forward to Fashion Day…..before I realized it was mostly LG Day. Not my style.

Super Contributor

My older brother played football and the designs look like his MEN'S WORKOUT CLOTHING-

That had seen their day, too many workouts.

BIG MENS CLOTHING

Super Contributor

HAVE YOU NOT SEEN THE OTHER HUNDRED THREADS THAT ARE SAYING THE SAME THING? STOP!!!!! (And, yes, I am screaming!) What is with all of you that won't let this go? We've heard your opinions a million times. You don't like it, we get it, beleive me. You don't like that style, you think Lori looks like a mess, you NEVER see anyone wear that style, you cannot understand how anyone would want to look like that, they make you look fat ,etc. Have you ever, ever tried one of her styles on, EVER ? How would you know how it looks on you if you've never tried anything of hers on? How would you know how wonderfully soft and comfortable her clothes on? Yeah, I know, it's only your opinion. We've heard this opinion a thousand times already!!

Super Contributor
On 10/6/2014 Jackielee said:

HAVE YOU NOT SEEN THE OTHER HUNDRED THREADS THAT ARE SAYING THE SAME THING? STOP!!!!! (And, yes, I am screaming!) What is with all of you that won't let this go? We've heard your opinions a million times. You don't like it, we get it, beleive me. You don't like that style, you think Lori looks like a mess, you NEVER see anyone wear that style, you cannot understand how anyone would want to look like that, they make you look fat ,etc. Have you ever, ever tried one of her styles on, EVER ? How would you know how it looks on you if you've never tried anything of hers on? How would you know how wonderfully soft and comfortable her clothes on? Yeah, I know, it's only your opinion. We've heard this opinion a thousand times already!!

SORRY Im in the MOMENT with style....and AT THIS VERY MOMENT IT IS LG---Sorry.

Super Contributor
On 10/6/2014 BOYINTX said:
On 10/6/2014 Jackielee said:

SORRY Im in the MOMENT with style....and AT THIS VERY MOMENT IT IS LG---Sorry.

Moment after moment after moment--it it going to stop.

Contributor

I had never given my opinion before Jackielee, but it is my opinion and I have a right to express it. Sorry, you find it unsettling.

Valued Contributor
On 10/6/2014 Fona said:

I am not a Logo fan, but I watched the Logo show this morning for a few minutes just to see if maybe I wasn't "getting" it - well, I'm still not a fan. However, I did notice something I hadn't heard anyone mention before. Lori Goldstein just never stopped talking. I felt sorry for poor Rachel because every time she tried to tell us something (like the colors) Lori took over and talked and talked. At one point, Rachel even said something like "do you mind if I interrupt you?" It seems we have another SG. And Jackielee, you spent a lot of time telling us all how sick of our opinions you are, while you forcefully gave us yours. May I remind you, this forum is for all of our opinions.

well said.

Honored Contributor

Why is this even in Beauty. Enough with the LOGO threads.