Valued Contributor

Loreal full cover (infallible?) foundation

I'd read about this.  My Rite-Aid has a place set up for this foundation, but nothing is there yet.  I wanted to try it while their products are 40% off this week.  I see that Target does have it.

Has anyone tried it yet? I do need full cover if it doesn't look cakey.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Loreal full cover (infallible?) foundation

I tried shades 302 on half of my face and shade 303 on the other half as Walmart in Canada has this new L'Oreal foundation. It reminds me of It Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye but it also has the same issues that I found with Bye Bye Undereye, it didn't cover my dark circles under my eyes very well and it settled into fine lines as well.

Respected Contributor

I have the Loreal Infallible 24 hr Pro-Matte Foundation in the color 105.  I have light medium skin tone, and it is a great color for me.  It feels really good on the skin, and the coverage is great! I definitely recommend it.

Esteemed Contributor

It hasn't gotten very good reviews.
Respected Contributor

i got it recently. shade 103 Natural Buff.  i'm a yellow based but this  is very yellow for my skin right now becuase it is winter.  it sets up very quickly, i used a brush.  maybe i'll try with a sponge. the finish is nice but  it made me my skin itchy

Honored Contributor

There are 2 of them. The 300 series is the newer one. I purchased the lightest. I mix it with moisturizer and I love it.  I don't need a lot of coverage...just some mild redness on occasion.