Valued Contributor

Loreal True Match foundation - A winner!

Wow, what a great foundation for $10.95. I think I got the color right on the first try with N$ Buff Beige too! Such light feeling coverage and natural looking. Finally a good foundation at a reasonable price. It doesn't lay in the lines and just gives a natural glow. LOVE!

Valued Contributor

Re: Loreal True Match foundation - A winner!

I recently bought this foundation after reading posts on here.  I love it. I found my match using the L'Oreal website.  Answered a few questions and they suggested C-4.  I tried it and it was perfect.

Esteemed Contributor

I love this foundation, too. The colors are great.

Trusted Contributor

Is it the Lumi?

Esteemed Contributor

Is it greasy? ..... I can't use anything that doesn't absorb into the skin ... I keep trying all brands & always go back to Esteé Lauder fresh air make up base!!

Honored Contributor

@Theresa1121 wrote:

Wow, what a great foundation for $10.95. I think I got the color right on the first try with N$ Buff Beige too! Such light feeling coverage and natural looking. Finally a good foundation at a reasonable price. It doesn't lay in the lines and just gives a natural glow. LOVE!

@Theresa1121 - yes, I am one of the posters that recommended True Match foundation. The online color match is precise & they offer a wide range of tones. Glad it works for you. It's a 5-star product, highly recommended!  

I usually need a touch warmer tone during summer months or winter vacations & will blend it with Armani foundation. It's an amazing dupe for my favorite liquid foundation,  Giorgio Armani UV Lasting Silk. Heart

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

I am also a fan of True Match now!! I was using MAC and Estee Lauder and tried L'Oreal's and wow.......

Respected Contributor

I love the L'Oreal Tru Match Lumi, use 3 n for my light to light medium complexion and do have dry skin.

I was using BE serum foundation in Bare Shell than the new IT cushion compact but went back to this Tru Match lumi and got compliments saying they thought maybe I wasn't feeling well before but look good now, must be this foundation.

No, not at all greasy, just a soft sort of glow but no sheen, no sparkle or shine just a nice soft natural look.

I do use my Real Techniques expert face brush to apply it. I just put a tiny drop on the top of the brush, dot around my face than blend in using a circular motion till all blended, great.

So far this is the best foundation I have ever used, ever.

Now, I did just order the Tarte and only because of the super deal, tow 1.7 ounce tubes plus the brush for $54. It will have to really be something though to compete with this so will see. I just couldn't resist since this is one brand I have never tried. I tried most high end brands as well as drugstore brands and so far, nothing comes close to this tru match lumi.

Regular Contributor

I wear true match in the winter only.I live in the Southwest and it is horrible to wear in summer. Will not stay on your face and when it runs gets in your hair at temples or forehead..I wear Revelon Colorstay in the summer months or if my makeup needs to stay nice for many hours......

Respected Contributor

pattiewaddle, I just started wearing this L'Oreal tru match lumi this winter so no idea how it will be in the hot humid summer. Thanks for saying you wear the Revlon Colorstay in summer just in case I have the same problem, can try the Revlon.

so far this is light feeling on, like I have no foundation on at all but I don't use much, put a tiny dot on the tip of my Real Techniques expert face brush than dot around my face then blend in.

I can't stand anything that feels like a mask on my face or feels heavy.