Valued Contributor

Re: Loreal True Match foundation - A winner!

Thank you for posting that the Loreal website has the tool and help determine the best shade. I was lucky and picked the best shade on first try and just answered the questions on the website which verified I chose the correct shade.

I was in Sephora yesterday and the consultant commented on how nice it was, perfect match and asked how I was able to do this in a drug store. Told her about the website.

Thanks again for recommending this!

Trusted Contributor

@pattiewaddle wrote:

I wear true match in the winter only.I live in the Southwest and it is horrible to wear in summer. Will not stay on your face and when it runs gets in your hair at temples or forehead..I wear Revelon Colorstay in the summer months or if my makeup needs to stay nice for many hours......

I have to agree, the Lumi was horrible for me in the Florida summer heat/humidity.  It's so humid down here, any luminous makeup liquifies and the luminous particles make me look like the Tin Man.  Not a good look.

I switch to a matte powder foundation with a setting spray in the summer so that as soon as I walk out the door into the heat/humidity, it ends up looking like a natural finish makeup and I don't feel like my face is a shiny mess.

Respected Contributor

I like  the visual lift serum absolute  it removes dark spots  by the end of bottle. Revlon  photo ready  is great

Respected Contributor

@kcladyz wrote:

I like  the visual lift serum absolute  it removes dark spots  by the end of bottle. Revlon  photo ready  is great

this is what I used before      using the L'Oreal tru match lumi and did like it too, visible lift serum absolute. I do prefer a pump bottle to any form of foundation, less messy to use.