Honored Contributor

Lorac lipstick and gloss set on other channel

Do you guys know anything about Lorac makeup? Anybody try their lipsticks or lips Gloss?  Hsn has a tsv with 4 of each and I wanted to get some feedback on the brand. 

Thank you! 😊

Honored Contributor

Re: Lorac lipstick and gloss set on other channel

I have had their lipsticks before-very nice!!!!! They have nice makeup too!

Honored Contributor

i ordered it......have never tried them before.

i go by the motto "you can never have too many lipsticks and lip glosses in your arsenal." LOL

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@GenXmuse   as far as I know, I have never used one of their lip products but have read good things about the brand. This is the kind of kit that ordinarily I would be all over; however looking at HSN's site, at least half of the colors look odd or just wouldn't work for me.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

Thank you everyone!  Yeah, a few of the colors are a no-go for me especially Granny. I'm thinking since they are individually boxed they could make great stocking stuffers and the cost of one Lorac lipstick is $18 at Ulta. 

Look at me trying to talk myself into it! Lol

Respected Contributor

I have glosses from Lorac - a little tacky, sticky.  But pretty colors. 

Super Contributor

@Bonanzajellybean wrote:

Do you guys know anything about Lorac makeup? Anybody try their lipsticks or lips Gloss?  Hsn has a tsv with 4 of each and I wanted to get some feedback on the brand. 

Thank you! 😊

Lorac has the best lipsticks/ lip glosses, that is a great deal, thanks for the info! I just looked, they also have a "Get Gorgeous" collection that is a fantastic value, with a full size eyeshadow palette, mascara and lip gloss and an eyelid primer. Their eyeshadow is my favorite. You save $5 more if you get the tsv too.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love Lorac lipstick!  I've worn it exclusively since Kohl's began carrying it, I dunno, a couple years ago.  I use Secret Agent.  The lipstick is matte and lasts forever!  I put it on at 6:30 in the morning and have to wipe it off when I eat lunch at 1 pm.  I have three opened right now, one at work, car, home and several back ups.  Highly recommended, but only if you like matte.  This is not creamy.  Once you put it on, that's it.  No rubbing your lips together.  It stays in place, end of story. 

I pay $17 at Kohl's and well worth every penny.  I've probably purchased more than 10 lipsticks. 

Just looked at HSN site to look at the colors.  The picture with the lips and lipstick shows they are shiny.  I don't know about those, but mine is not shiny at all.  It appears to me as though they added lipgloss to the picture, but the picture states lipstick, not lipstick with gloss.  My lipstick container is the same as what HSN is offering.  In fact, if this lipstick was shiny, I wouldn't wear it.  Don't like shine at all.  Just thought I'd mention this for anyone considering buying.

Trusted Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

i ordered it......have never tried them before.

i go by the motto "you can never have too many lipsticks and lip glosses in your arsenal." LOL

Really nice thought.  I already have too many lipsticks and lip glosses.

Respected Contributor

I saw that special on HSN and was really tempted. But I do have way too many lipsticks. So, I'll be good and pass.