Frequent Contributor

Re: Looks like another year of ""all Lisa all the time"".......

NOT AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

Let's just leave all the hosts scheduling up to QVC management and their employees. No matter how many complaints or suggestions are given, they are not paying attention to what every individual wants. They will structure the programming according to what they feel is best for them.

Enough saidSmile

Honored Contributor

On 2/9/2014 ellaphant said:

QVC is a business. Lisa must produce high sales and ratings, meaning she brings in $$$.

She would be featured so much if she was not producing.

That is the reason. For the shows at the studio QVC should rotate the hosts more. Some of them need a lot more "seasoning." Do they have to have Lisa do every cosmetic/beauty show? Seems like she is on every single evening.

Respected Contributor

I'm someone who doesn't care who the host is, but I think I understand what the OP meant with her post. For me it has more to do with the products QVC is having Lisa push. Just so happens I find myself bored with the majority of her shows, but it has very little to do with her. Other than that, from what I see she's definitely an accomplished salesperson.

Regular Contributor

Lucky Charm - maybe with over 5,000 posts you need to work on improving your life instead of taking the time to post over 5,000 times on these boards-just sayin'...

Regular Contributor

Lucky Charm - maybe with over 5,000 posts you need to work on improving your life instead of taking the time to post over 5,000 times on these boards-just sayin'...

Esteemed Contributor

People like different things....ok. I happen to like Lisa and the merchandise she presents. If someone does not like a particular person (whom they don't even know), just change the channel. I suspect in real life situations one would avoid what they don't like.

Regular Contributor

all the host do a lot of preparing before each show - no lisa's friday lisa robertson show is coming back with the same old stuff - I don't watch

Honored Contributor

On 2/10/2014 MurphsMom said:

One thing you won't find in my 5K posts is an ignorant comment about a/any qvc host.

Can the same be said of you with so many less posts????

Frequent Contributor

On 2/9/2014 Luvmycats said:

WHY is everyone bashing this post? Nothing mean was said.....It's a fact that QVC gives Lisa all of the opportunities and I think it's disgusting and very disrespectful to the other hosts- No one host should be singled out.

Do you work there and are privy to inside info? You don't know what's going on there. How can you say '...it's disgusting and disrespectful to the other hosts....?" That's crazy. Lisa's been there a lot longer than many of the hosts. Do YOU know about ALL the perks that come with seniority? Maybe other hosts turn down opportunities because they have other commitments or don't like to travel, etc. You just don't know! Have you heard other hosts complaining about this unfair treatment? If not, you're just making it all up....