Respected Contributor

Re: Looks Like Salma Hayek Products Are Being Phased Out

I asked them last week if they were discontinuing the products, because almost everything online was listed as Out Of Stock. The cashier didn't know. I didn't care for the hair or makeup products, but I do love some of the skin care. Wild Lime Exfoliating Gel, Anti Aging Smoothing Eye Cream, Chamomile Cleanser & the Makeup Remover. I hope they are maybe just downsizing the line or changing packaging.

Honored Contributor

... I never knew they were phased in....lol. The CVS stores I use don't carry het line.
Trusted Contributor

On 1/27/2015 cuddlesmama said:

I went back to CVS and looked in other areas of the store and the poster was right. They are in other parts of the store. I find the retinol capsules BOGO free such a good deal.Thanks soonersis for the heads up!!

You're welcome cuddlesmama. I'm glad you were able to find what you were looking for!

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/27/2015 chrystaltree said: ... I never knew they were phased in....lol. The CVS stores I use don't carry het line.

Same here. I've only seen Selma's products at one of the several CVS stores in the downtown/near northside area of Chicago. Perhaps I just didn't notice them.

Respected Contributor

I noticed her items are sparse. Her shampoos were very good esp. the raw honey and the flaxseed. I think the problem was the shape of the bottle also the size. it was like $8 a bottle but little product.