Respected Contributor

Re: Looking to replace Purity...Help!

another vote for cerave!

Respected Contributor

BB oil cleanser. Leaves your skin very soft and clean. Safe for eyes.... foams up when you add a little water. I normally put it into my hands and then directly on my face... after I've massaged it into my skin for a few secs, I add the water. It's a beautiful cleanser and lasts a very long time.

Honored Contributor

Sin?

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

Neutrogena works very works very well for me.

Contributor

I rotate between Tatcha cleansing oil and Eve Lom. I have combination skin that goes through major oily and dry streaks (with no rhyme or reason why it will suddenly switch from oily to dry or vice versa) and both of these do a great job of balancing my skin and removing all my makeup. The Eve Lom cleanser is rather pricey but I believe Tatcha is priced similarly to Purity. I've been using these 2 for about the last year and I rarely ever have a breakout plus my moisturizers and serums seem to absorb better into my skin after cleansing. Hope that helps you!!

Frequent Contributor

Derm recommended Cerave.

Contributor

Thanks for all the recommendations...I'll be trying a few. I need a cleanser for my eyelids not primarily for makeup but because I have dry eye and need to wash my eye lids several times a day to keep the eyelash glands from clogging. Thanks to all!

Honored Contributor

Borghese gel delicato is fabulous! gentle, fragrance free, and the eye makeup melts right off! And it is not at all drying
Regular Contributor

I dropped Purity a few months ago. Too pricey and burned my eyes. Now onto Cerave. So economical and does an excellent job. I use the Foaming Facial Cleanser version for normal to oily skin. I purchase at Ulta or drugstore on sale. Even have my husband using it. Free of parabens.
Trusted Contributor

For over 40 years I just used baby oil. Cheap, effective, non-drying, and works every time.

I use coconut oil. It is AMAZING !!!!