New Contributor

Looking forward to Bobbie Brown TSV

I am so anxious to see new products in the Bobbie Brown line.

I cannot wait for the next TSV.

Respected Contributor

Re: Looking forward to Bobbie Brown TSV

Any idea when it might be? I haven't seen or heard anything about one.
Trusted Contributor

On 1/11/2014 FUTURE said: Any idea when it might be? I haven't seen or heard anything about one.

I believe she has her TSVs in June.

Esteemed Contributor

Bobbi only has one TSV per year. She's on so infrequently if there is a TSV it probably won't be until at least sometime during the summer.

Contributor

I prefer the way BB does makeup over any other on QVC. She keeps it at a minimum, instead of the garish look that is so popular today.
Super Contributor

Bobbi is one that seems quality over quantity, unlike those that come out with new products all the time she only comes out with a few every season. I like her stuff, good quality.
Super Contributor

Love Bobbi Brown. Once a year I treat myself to a BB makeover (right around my birthday). I am always amazed how few products I am encouraged to buy. So many times I have been told that a BB product I already have, will work just fine. No need to buy a new one. My last purchase was her oil cleanser. Takes away all makeup and is kind to my face.

Her products are pricey, yet they last forever.

Respected Contributor

LOVE BB.

If you want the best prices and deals shop her website Nov and Dec. I usually stock up for the year!

-Free gifts (large or full size gifts)

-loads of samples (some deluxe size)

-free shipping

-special holiday prices and gift sets

Need I say more?

I got some great gloss and lipsticks, 3 for the price of 2 FULL sizes and free shipping and with deluxe samples with each order.

I probably place 4-5 orders over Nov and Dec. QVC can not come close to her specials.

Regular Contributor

I love BB too. I'm always trying new things but eventually end up using her line again and again. The older I get the more flattering it is. Her warm ivory foundation is the perfect match for me. I also love the look I get with her eye make-up. Nothing too out there. Just a natural pretty.

Valued Contributor

Abrowneyegirl is right! She offers awesome freebies and discounts on her website and pretty much always free shipping. She also gives a birthday gift on your birthday (this year was a full size gloss in a pretty shade). I'm thinking she also does a Friends and Family sale with 20% off sometime in April. Love her website! I've gotten some great deals there.