Respected Contributor

Looking for the name of a pedicure product.

This may be a real stretch but I am wondering if anyone had purchased or may remember the name of this product from QVC many years ago?    

It is a large bubblegum pink egg-shaped callus remover that runs on batteries.  The bottom opens up and there is a metal disc that spins around and helps to remove dead skin from the heel area.   There is no company name anywhere on this product.

I purchased this item many many years ago and cannot find any paperwork for it.   I searched for this item on my order history back to 2007 but that is as far back as you can search.   I didn't realize my purchase of this item was so long ago.    Surprisingly after all of these years, the original batteries are still working.   

If I could find out the name of this product when QVC was selling it I am hoping I might be able to find the original company by googling it.   

If anyone might have any information on this product I would be so appreciative.  

Respected Contributor

Re: Looking for the name of a pedicure product.

It was called The PedEgg. Google it......
Honored Contributor

I don't have it but I think I found it...

homedics-spa-heel-smoother-ped-600-1.jpg

Valued Contributor

@J Town Girl wrote:

This may be a real stretch but I am wondering if anyone had purchased or may remember the name of this product from QVC many years ago?    

It is a large bubblegum pink egg-shaped callus remover that runs on batteries.  The bottom opens up and there is a metal disc that spins around and helps to remove dead skin from the heel area.   There is no company name anywhere on this product.

I purchased this item many many years ago and cannot find any paperwork for it.   I searched for this item on my order history back to 2007 but that is as far back as you can search.   I didn't realize my purchase of this item was so long ago.    Surprisingly after all of these years, the original batteries are still working.   

If I could find out the name of this product when QVC was selling it I am hoping I might be able to find the original company by googling it.   

If anyone might have any information on this product I would be so appreciative.  

It's called the Ped Pro by Simply Beauty. I have a turquoise one.

Valued Contributor

It's the Ped Pro.  Ped Eggs didn't run on batteries.

Trusted Contributor

Just a suggestion, I have been using the emji micro pedi callus remover for years.  Works great at removing extra dry skin on feet as well as callus.  If out of stock on QVC you can get on Amazon also at a great price.

Honored Contributor

@LogoFan wrote:

Just a suggestion, I have been using the emji micro pedi callus remover for years.  Works great at removing extra dry skin on feet as well as callus.  If out of stock on QVC you can get on Amazon also at a great price.

Another big fan of the Emjoi !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

@DearPrudence wrote:

@J Town Girl wrote:

It's called the Ped Pro by Simply Beauty. I have a turquoise one.

Thank you so much.  That is exactly what I have.   I really appreciate you taking the time to respond.     I was able to go to the QVC website and see it.   As expected they no longer carry this item after all of these years.   At least I now know the name of it.

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I don't have it but I think I found it...

homedics-spa-heel-smoother-ped-600-1.jpg

Thank you for taking the time to reply.  That is exactly what mine looks like except the brand isn't a Homedics.    I guess this item was marketed under different companies.