Regular Contributor

Looking for suggestions for lightweight/ summer foundations

I would love something lightweight. I've tried back in the day tinted moisturizers like Bobbie B , Laura Mercier, NARS but wasn't crazy about them. I use Supergoop Unsceen non tinted for my sunscreen. 
Would love your suggestions. I'm ready to quit foundations all together! 
thanks!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Looking for suggestions for lightweight/ summer foundations

[ Edited ]

There are many tented sunscreens available and I seem to use different ones daily. The Zinc seem to be better and some are more lightweight than others.I don't apply too much and don't use foundation.
                     🧴😁🌞

Honored Contributor

Laura Geller Quench-n-Tint

Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue   

I'm currently enjoying both, the Revlon Illuminance Skin-Caring Foundation and the L'Oréal True Match Super-Blendable Foundation.  The coverage is more medium than the Laura Geller and Bare Minerals, but it doesn't feel heavy at all. 

Honored Contributor

@jobiz - One of my favorites is bareMinerals Complexion Rescue. QVC did recently have a really good price now on a set of two, but it looks like it has sold out. 

Because it has,  I recommend going to Ulta or Sephora to get matched. They sell trial/travel sizes that you can check out.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I haven't tried it yet, but got a sample of Illia Super Serum Skin Tint with my last Sephora order.   It has SPF 40 and is supposed to be hydrating and has niacinamide, squalane, and hyaluronic acid.  It was featured recently on Today w/Hoda & Jenna and Jenna raved about it for her off days and said it made her skin better.  The spf is 12% zinc oxide.  

I really don't even wear makeup except on Sundays, so not sure when I might wear something like this anymore. 

Regular Contributor

Can you describe the finish on the Bare Mineral and Quench n Tint? I hate thick, heavy or shiny. Thanks 

Honored Contributor

I love Saie slip-tint. It feels so nice on my skin and has sunscreen in it as well. It says it's a tint but I find it has coverage like a light foundation. I'm on my second tube. 

Honored Contributor

@jobiz 

I've been loving skin tints since they became a thing.  My favorite is by Rose Inc.  It's a serum with color infused spheres.  Chanel makes a formula like this also.

ROSE INC - Skin Enhance Non-Comedogenic Skin Tint Serum Foundation 30 1oz / 30 mL Clean plus planet positive

ROSE INC - Skin Enhance Non-Comedogenic Skin Tint Serum Foundation 30 1oz / 30 mL Clean plus planet positive

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess 

I got the Ilia skin tint sample too.  Tried it but didn't care for it.

Respected Contributor

Have you tried Natasha Denona Foundation X ? I use it and despite it being called "full coverage" it wears beautifully in a lightweight way and the less I use the more I can sheer it out- I swear by it.  I buy the foundation for $22.50 on sale directly from their website. Smiley Happy