Valued Contributor

Re: Looking for some good anti-aging face cosmetics

Thank you so much I’m going to look into that, Brett
Valued Contributor

No not at all actually, I will take anything anybody uses it’s good I was kind of looking for those ones that do instant you know you put it on in boom and all day it last, ty
Valued Contributor

Thank you so much, I had a hard time getting back on here because for some reason I couldn’t get to this, thank you for responding, thank you for the chat and thank you so much for the information I need something LOL
Valued Contributor

Well my skin isn’t that bad, I’m just looking for some kind a regimen that I could use, any advice would be wonderful, I was talking about the first product because every once in a while you just did that wake up. Thank you anything thank you
Regular Contributor

@Britbrit13 wrote:
Looking for some good anti-aging face cosmeticsWell it’s getting to the point in my life where I really need something to help with the lines and wrinkles, does anybody have any really good ideas on what I could get off Qvc? I mean a full line? I’m also looking at that Genie one that says it takes away the lines? As an addition thank y’all so much

Definately check this forum on a regular basis. I have done so for awhile now and I have gotten so many good recommendations from the posters on this board. 

Trusted Contributor

Prescription Retin A  at night

Turns over skin and boost skin production 

I did have some flaking, stopped after my skin got used to it. 

Exfoliate (philosophy scrub)

Good day moisturizer 

regarding getting on the boards, I’ve been having a hard time with my cell 

it keeps giving me an error message

Frustrating

Respected Contributor

@FranandZoe wrote:

Does it have to be from QVC?  

I've been using Roc products with retinol for years - they inexpensive but very effective.

I started using them after I used a lot of different expensive products from QVC for many years.

Their Daily Hydration Max moisturizer - a cream -  with retinol and hyaluronic acid has been a game changer for me.

They have a new night time retinol product - pods that contain the retinol - that's supposed to be effective immediately.  I haven't tried it - I've never been on to use products at night.

They have eye cream too.

Most drugstores sell them or Walmar/Targett or Amazon

@FranandZoe Thank you for bringing up that product line. I used ROC years ago & loved their retinol, will try the new one you suggested. 

Super Contributor

I have been using a skin care line called Suki Skin care for about 8 years now. It is all clean, organic skincare. I was perimenopausal and had developed terrible cysitc acne and redness. I started with their 3 steps at first, the cleanser, the toner and the balancing oil. Within 3 months, all of the cystic acne was cleared. I've been using the line ever since and have added some masks and anti aging serums throughout the years, but the 3 pieces I use twice a day are at the core of my regimen. It has made a huge difference in my skin and gave me better results than the dermatologist products which only dried out my skin and made my lines more prominent. I would check out their line. Sukiskincare.com