Respected Contributor

Looking for perfume to match Beekmans Ylang cream

I have Beekmans Ylang body cream, and I'd love a parfum to match. I know they say Chanel #5...but I have those and it's not similar at all...may go nicely, but I'm looking for a closer match. Tuberose was a suggestion here from another poster..so I'm on a search.
Just wondering if anyone that uses this Ylang tuberose cream can come up with a close match in parfums. I'm not interested in their rollerballs, so please move past them. I looked online, and sniffed a few today at the mall and sephora. One came a tiny bit close, Gucci Flora ..mid note tuberose..but didn't seem to last. Maybe those of you on Facebook can ask they make us a matching oil or parfum😊 Any good suggestions for perfume to match...I await!!
Honored Contributor

Re: Looking for perfume to match Beekmans Ylang cream

[ Edited ]

Is the predominant note ylang-ylang? If so, then you can do a note search on fragrantica. Just go to the site and click on notes. Then then to the left, click on "search by notes." Then put in whatever note(s) you want and the fragrances with that note or notes will pop up. You can also excludes notes as well.

It migh just give you some ideas. And you can read the reviews of any of them.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@Dazlin - good luck with your search! Tell us what you find. I also love Beekman's Ylang Ylang

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

Is the predominant note ylang-ylang? If so, then you can do a note search on fragrantica. Just go to the site and click on notes. Then then to the left, click on "search by notes." Then put in whatever note(s) you want and the fragrances with that note or notes will pop up. You can also excludes notes as well.

It migh just give you some ideas. And you can read the reviews of any of them.

Its florals with tuberose,  and ylang.  It's hard to pick a fragrance that lists the notes.  I tried some ,and even though they had the notes, they didn't come close.  Love the site you said ...I'm looking, and will of course have to try some.

Maybe some others who know the scent will share if they have a matching perfume...THANKS!!

Super Contributor

At Christmas they had a perfume roller ball with ylang ylang. Maybe they will bring it back.

Honored Contributor

I use their ylang-ylang wipes. They are POTENT!

Regular Contributor

I use the Beekman Tuberose and Ylang Ylang body butter and I find it pairs nicely with Bobbi Brown Beach parfum. Not match scent-wise but the combination is really pretty.