Respected Contributor

Looking for no-rinse cleanser recs

This type of cleanser works better for me. The one I like best has been discontinued on Amazon.

Respected Contributor

Re: Looking for no-rinse cleanser recs

I like Garnier Micellar Water. I use cotton pads to remove makeup with it.  However, I wash my face again with cleanser and rinse afterwards. Even though the product is a no-rinse product, I feel it is better for my skin to a double cleanse.

Respected Contributor

@ Montana ~ Another vote for Garnier or Simple Miscellar Water,

(I get the non-oily formula).  Takes off eye and face makeup very well, and is great when your face is feeling oily, or needs to feel refreshed.  I use it with Swisspers exfoliating cotton round pads,

and it works great!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I would also recommend micellar water.  I purchased some 4" x 4" 4-ply non-woven sponge pads (alt. to actual gauze and opens to an 8" x 8" square) on Amazon and saturate them with the micellar water to make a facial wipe.  I keep a stack of them in a Lock & Lock container.   Most of the time I'll use the wipe as a pre-cleanse makeup remover and then follow up with a cleanser.  On nights where I'm too tired to do anything but wipe my face down I'll use one of my homemade wipes alone, but I don't do that very often.  I think they work pretty good.

Super Contributor

If you like cleansing lotions, the new Jurlique one is really nice (they recently reformulated all their cleansers). You just wipe it off. For liquid water-like cleansers, I like the Koh Gen Do one the most - wish it weren't so expensive.

Honored Contributor

I also like the Simple Micellar Cleansing Water. I still wash my face with Isomers Tea Tree cleanser after using it when I wear makeup because it does not remove all my makeup. I don't wear much makeup either. I used it on 2 cotton pads yesterday & there was still makeup on the cotton pads. After I washed with the Isomers I swiped the Micellar water over my face again & the cotton pad was clean.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The Kirkland facial towelettes now contain micellar water. At Costco.

Respected Contributor

I used to use Estee Lauder Verite, loved it.  But they no longer make it.  I don't care for the "water" cleansers.  I prefer milky cleansers you wipe off, but haven't really found one other than Cetaphil.  At night time if I'm not in the mood to do a regular cleanser, I really love Ulta's cleansing wipes for Sensitive skin.  I like them better than Philosophy's.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@RainyDayGal wrote:

... I don't care for the "water" cleansers.  I prefer milky cleansers you wipe off, but haven't really found one other than Cetaphil ...

🐸Biologique Recherche makes several milky wipe off cleansers. I have sensitive skin but have had good luck with this brand.

Respected Contributor

@ Montana wrote:

@RainyDayGal wrote:

... I don't care for the "water" cleansers.  I prefer milky cleansers you wipe off, but haven't really found one other than Cetaphil ...

🐸Biologique Recherche makes several milky wipe off cleansers. I have sensitive skin but have had good luck with this brand.

I've never heard of it, where do you buy it?  I looked at Amazon but some of the prices were saying $280 for what looked like a toner.  LOL