Contributor

Looking for new eye shadow for spring! *Blue eyes*

Hi ladies!

Can anyone recommend a peachy/pink shadow to enhance blue eyes? I am very fair with blonde hair. Mattes seem to work better with my skin tone.

Thanks in advance!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Looking for new eye shadow for spring! *Blue eyes*

Bobbi Brown - Toast. It is a soft peach - matte. I have blue eyes and I like it.

Honored Contributor

Josie Maran Coconut Watercolor Eyeshadows in Playa Del Pink and Rio De Rose Gold. They are very shimmery, but you can blend a nude shade over them and bring the shimmer down. Bronze and coral/orange shadows look amazing with blue eyes, so consider some bronze shades, as well. I like the Bora Bora Bronze and Beach Sand colors in the same shadows.

You should also take a look at NARS eye duos in Key Largo (pink/bronze), Isolde (ginger/copper), St Paul de Vence (nectarine/chestnut), and Mediteraninee (pale gold/burnt orange).

Valued Contributor

Not to overly tempt you, but this Stila palette called Nouveau Natural (Sephora) is beautiful for blue eyes:

Super Contributor

that palette looks beautiful.

Super Contributor

Although its a satin finish Estee Lauder Pure Color eyeshadow in Nude Fresco is very nice.

Honored Contributor

Two suggestions: Laura Mercier has a new eye shadow/blush palette for Spring that is really pretty; or Stila Cosmetics has some "Phased Out Favorites" eye shadow palettes on sale.

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

Laura mercier sandstone. It's sateen - no glitter, just glow, and looks better than a matte on my 48 yr old lids. Tight lining with bobbi brown scotch in the rocks gel liner or laura geller caffe mocha pencil liner will also bring out the blue.
Contributor

Thanks all! Does anyone know of an upcoming F&F sale @ Sephora?

Lanikins-- have you tried that Stila palette? Very pretty!