Respected Contributor

Re: Looking for an eye shadow stick - one color - easy peasy

i have always like Mally taupe shadow stick. I also like IT nude trio pot.

Respected Contributor

Sepia Tan Sheer Wisdom Serum Shadow & PrimerButter London shadow and primer in one. I have several colors and love them.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@10sluvr 

Thank you!

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@VenturaHighway 

This looks good --- thanks!

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva 

Thank you!  I'm with you on that.  I can't get into a bunch of different steps on anything any more!

Esteemed Contributor

@VenturaHighway wrote:

Sepia Tan Sheer Wisdom Serum Shadow & PrimerButter London shadow and primer in one. I have several colors and love them.

@AngelPuppy1  

I wholeheartedly agree with @VenturaHighway and recommend this Butter London shadow/primer too. The colors are soft and natural looking on and provides a subtle 'no makeup makeup' look when worn. I have three colors and would purchase again. Excellent long lasting coverage with great reviews. I've been very pleased with all of my BL purchases.  

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS 

I am looking for a natural but a bit better look.  Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh 

Much appreciated --- thank you!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AngelPuppy1 

Not sure how your eye shadow search has prevailed but if you're still looking...I received an email from Butter London and they're going to be featured on Good Morning America tomorrow, Thurs 5-20, with a 50% sale. You'll be able view the sale items at gmadeals dot com.  I do not know what exact products will be featured but I am hoping to see the Sheer Wisdom Serum Eye Shadow/Primer again. I'd like to add to my collection. 

When you view this item on their site and swipe left on the photo you can see each color modeled on different complexions. This additional feature is helpful. Plus, there's  positive 5☆ reviews that are informative, and many/most are age appropriate.

The Sepia is the most natural or skin like color for fair to light olive skin. The Driftwood is a very soft taupe and pretty on. Both the Buttercream (vanilla) and Shell Pink are soft shades that can be used all over or as an accent on the brow or inner eye. Mauve has a tinge more pigment and makes a nice all over color without being too obvious. And the Maplewood appears to be the darkest of these soft shades and is what I'd like to purchase next.

Hope this is helpful for you.

Super Contributor

Hi I have been looking at the swipe on shadow stick byThrive. It is called Brilliant Eye Brightner and the colors are awesome and subtle. It has really good reviews and they have videos showing how easy it is to use. It takes me longer to put a lid on toothpaste than using the Thrive!