Esteemed Contributor

Re: Looking for a really good eye cream

[ Edited ]

Thanks @sonechko@naturalfan @Harpa @DowntonAbbey @KKlim @Trix @Dusty1 @Fressa @liannefor all your recommendations. It is really appreciated.  I will have to do some research.  

@Trix ... I tried adding some argan oil to my Keihls eye cream.  Will see how that works out.  

Valued Contributor

La Mer has beautiful eye products.

Esteemed Contributor

@Harpa wrote:

@Boehm Collector

Are you using any treatment things around your eyes? Do you use retinol or vitamin C? It's not just in using a moisturizing cream. Eye creams are usually formulated much more gently, if they have any real exfoliating/treatment-type ingredients.

If you can tolerate a 10% AHA, that would be my recommendation for fine lines and any crepiness. Then to keep your eye area moisturized. I never tried the Kiehl's, but that is probably sufficient for an eye moisturizing cream.

I like Victoria Principal eye things, but I'm convinced I could use almost anything! The real workhorses for me is that whatever I use on my face, I use around my eyes (and on my neck), and those things are applied first. Then support the eye area with VP eye serum, followed by VP eye cream. But those eye things alone are just for moisturizing, not necessarily to smooth things out.

@Harpa .. no, I am not using any retinol or vitamin C. 

Esteemed Contributor

Hi @Trix .....  I have been using Clinique Repairwear Anti-gravity Eye Cream (mentioned by someone in another thread) with a few drops of argan oil for the past day or so.  It seems to be making a difference.  I will continue to use it and see what kind of results I get.  

Honored Contributor

@Boehm Collector,  I would take a look at Origins.com.  They always have excellent products.  Cat Very Happy  P..S.  Read the reviews and then make your choice.  

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Boehm Collector,  I would take a look at Origins.com.  They always have excellent products.  Cat Very Happy  P..S.  Read the reviews and then make your choice.  

Thanks @Katcat1!!

Honored Contributor

I am using Sirot's eye serum & eye cream and I am loving the moisture it gives my eyes.  The serum brighten's my eyes while the cream moisturizes it making them so bright.