Valued Contributor

Looking for a peaches n cream scent.

Any suggestions, it can be soap, body lotions, or scented sprays and parfums.

Honored Contributor

Re: Looking for a peaches n cream scent.

Oh my gosh, this is so funny! I literally was searching for peach bath & body products today! I wish Philosophy would come out with peaches & cream.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SurferWife while there's no cream...have you tried Wen Summer Honey Peach edp?  It should be back around very soon. Truly delectable. Subtle yet edibly good...no great!!! My all time favorite and I could write a book describing all the ways I love this scent!

@blankette

Valued Contributor

I think Philosophy should come out with a body wash and lotion. But, for me, real light on the cream. Otherwise too sweet. IMHO. I like more fruity scents, not sweet. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Once upon a time, the ladies on here discussed scents in the candles they buy. Maybe something on that line would work for you and I'm sure someone must buy this in a candle. If not, check out your candle stores nearby.  Of course, it's not to wear, which I think is what you want. But maybe the candle shops have something for you on that line. 

Respected Contributor

@blankette wrote:

Any suggestions, it can be soap, body lotions, or scented sprays and parfums.

Bath and Body Works aways has scented lotions etc.

Respected Contributor

Bath & Body Works has a Peach body cream in a tube which is a signature scent, not sure if they have it in the shower mist & body wash gel, but you can check it out, they have testers.. You could check out the Body Shop. Look on Amazon.  I remember HSN carried a while back Tweek-D Peaches & Cream products.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I see Bath and Body Works has a "Perfectly Peaches and Cream" hand soap, but I haven't smelled it. They have some other peach scents, too.  There is a discount of 40% and free shipping on $40 or more purchases today.  The discount code is on their site. 

Regular Contributor

Jo Malone's Orange Blossom. It's not peach, but truly lovely.

Frequent Contributor

I really miss the "fun" scents Philosophy used to have.  I always got the TSV in Apricots and Cream scent.  It was so fresh, clean and happy.  Then they introduced the others and this fell by the wayside too.