Trusted Contributor

Re: Looking for a peach corrector for under eye area.

@SilleeMee wrote:

@decaf wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

Mayelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer. For my skin tone I use the Neutralizer shade. I also use the Brightener shade on the inner corners to take away darkness there. This is a top-rated item. Thousands of good reviews. Cost is about $8. 

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind borrador Ojeras Corrector ~ 18 Tonos | eBay

@SilleeMee  Can you describe the difference between the neutaralizer and the brightener?  Is one for warm, the other for cool skintones?  Or just different uses?  In the past, I couldn't find much info on this, so I just bought Light.  Thank you!

ETA- Sorry, so many questions, do you have to apply a concealer on top of these? 

@decaf 

The main difference between the Neutralizer and the Brightener is their color, of course, where one is on the yellow side and the other pink. Another difference is the Neut has color correcting pigment while the Bright has brightening pigment. I had to actually get them home and apply them to see how they would work for me. That would be the best thing to do with them, tbh.

For me those are stand-alone products. They are multipurpose concealer/corrector and some people use them as a foundation, too. 

@SilleeMeeThis couldn't have come up at a better time, I'm almost out of this in LIght, which is a smidge too pink on me anyway., I'll give Neutralizer a try. It maybe has better coverage too. For drugstore, this is a great product overall, I even like the applicator.  Thank you.

Valued Contributor

You might like Josie Maran Vibrancy Concealer.  I use the "Fair" and it has a yellow undertone that works for my under eye area perfectly.  I put it on after moisturizer (very important because I have dry skin) and use very little.  A little goes a long way for the perfect finish.

Valued Contributor

@Mindy D 

I second Pixi peach corrector . It gives great coverage and is reasonable .

Trusted Contributor

Milani has one in a tube and its cruelty -free