Contributor

Re: Looking for a nude lipstick color

Thanks for this info ladies - I too find so many of the lipsticks are too harsh - colors are too bright, in your face. I am almost 60 & can't wear colors I was able to wear years ago. I love the colors someone posted from NYX - love the B52 & Thalia. Took photo of computer screen so I can look for this product when I go shopping next time. I live far from any mall or big store so I am hoping my local Walmart has it or RiteAid, not much around here.

Have a great week-end everyone!!! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Respected Contributor

Pink nudes-Doll 10 and Bite's Retsina. Doll 10 has the matching glosses attached.

Trusted Contributor

I use Rimmel Kate Moss 03. This color is not sold here at retail, but you can get it at Asos or Lifeandlooks.

Frequent Contributor

Thank you for posting the samples... They look pretty...I checked online and you can purchase these lipsticks at Amazon.com. Target seems to have them only in store.

Esteemed Contributor

On 11/21/2014 maestra said:

Pink nudes-Doll 10 and Bite's Retsina. Doll 10 has the matching glosses attached.

I was going to suggest that also. I just ordered that but haven't received them yet. Looks like a very nice set, and it got great reviews.