Trusted Contributor

Re: Looking for a nice sort of green/brown, darker khaki color eye lining pencil(matte)

i got one form Jordana. I'll check the color name

ME-06

Jade Jewel

New Contributor

Re: Looking for a nice sort of green/brown, darker khaki color eye lining pencil(matte)

Just picked up Bobbi Brown's Gel Pencil yesterday in several colors, but am wearing the Scotch today and it's rather Khaki-ish! I just am loving it and not smearing like her pots tend to on me.

Valued Contributor

Doglover ,

Try Sephora's brand in Nano Eyeliner Color 10 Kaki Green

and Sephora Contour Eye Pencil 12 Hr. Wear Waterproof in Color 17 Snakeskin Dress Khaki

And, MAC Powerpoint Eye Pencil in Buried Treasure

Honored Contributor

On 5/23/2014 author said:

I like Clinique's Egyptian Cream Shaper for Eyes, pencil. Lasts longer on than UD. I also like UD Stash, deep olive, but quite shimmery.

That Egyptian color is wonderful, isn't it? It's a hard one to describe.

UD's Stash is nice, but the OP mentioned that she didn't want a yellowish green, and Stash leans gold.

I still think UD Mildew is a gorgeous shade. But if that small amount of shimmer is a no-go, then the Clinique Egyptian might work well. Personally, although I don't do shimmer shadows anymore, I like that tiny bit in a liner. The problem with shimmery shadows is that they accentuate crepiness, but most don't have that problem at the lash line.

As for UD's longevity, wow, I actually have trouble removing their liners at the end of the day. I've never had one budge at all.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Trusted Contributor

It has a little sparkle. photo courtesy of beautybroadcast.net

Super Contributor

get gorgeous eyes

Covergirl Exact Eyelights in Majestic Jade.

It's not jade, it's a true olive. I have hazel eyes too and looked forever for the perfect olive/khaki eyeliner and this is it! Not sparkles or shimmer. Sometimes I apply it over brown eyeliner on the top lash line to deepen it, but use it alone on the lower lash line. I bought it at Walgreens but I think it's available at WalMart too.

Honored Contributor

Your eyes sound very much like mine! I love Nars Kyoto, described as an olive green with shimmer. It doesn't have much shimmer to me.

For years I wore purples and plums to bring out the green.

Then a Sephora mua convinced me I should be wearing this.

About a year ago, a Bobbi Brown mua told me I should wear navy!

The bottom line: I have always enjoyed playing with different colored pencil eyeliners, and I have a bunch. I still play with them, although I tend to wear a neutral eyeshadow all of the time.

BTW: One of my favorite summer looks, again recommended by an mua who raved about my eye color, is kiwi or lime green shadow with a copper penny or bronze liner. I usually put a little peach right below my brow, and maybe a light, light brown in the crease. I don't know why, but it does work!

Some of these colors recommended here sound really nice. I'll have to check them out! Smile

Respected Contributor

thank you so much ladies, knew I could count on you. The UD mildew looks great and the clinique Egyptian Cream Shaper sounds like it should also be nice. I will also check out the CG that is posted as well as Sephora's own. I like a lot of greenish ones so will pick up a few since I seem to go through them so fast, thanks again. There are more posted here that I will also check out though too.

Honored Contributor

wOW I am going to check a few of these out-some of them look absoluely gorgeous!!!!!!!

Super Contributor

On 5/23/2014 ennui1 said:

MAC has a pencil in khaki -- it's called Uniform. Green brown with a little gold. Sounds perfect for hazel eyes.

http://www.maccosmetics.com/product/shaded/151/1347/Products/Eyes/Liner/Technakohl-Liner/index.tmpl...#

This is the best! I bought this at the same time I purchased Mac Earthline and they turned out to be two of my best and favorite liners.

Smiley Happy