Valued Contributor

Re: Looking for a new lipstick...

[ Edited ]

Thanks @silkyk ...I’ll check this one out     Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Swedishmiss  Just something to think about: A pink or any lipstick color with blue undertones tend to make teeth look whiter. Blue and yellow are opposite sides of the color wheel. It's an optical illusion. 

Trusted Contributor

@Swedishmiss  If you want to further the suggestions, ask 'MrsMeliisaM' on her YouTube channel - even has videos specific to lipsticks. She knows her lipsticks, and loves pink and cool tones. Plus, she answers the questions she is asked. 

F/N/A luvstogarden
Esteemed Contributor

I have a similar skin tone and use the Doll10 lipsticks. There is no bad shade in the set and I like that you usually receive 3 or 4. Wear well and mositurizes the lips. Works for me. Hope they work for you.

Honored Contributor

@Swedishmiss wrote:

Thank you for the suggestion @ECBG

😃 

Looking at some of the pictures online (which can be deceiving), it appears Silvery Moon is almost a violet color.  Would you say it is more pink with lavender undertone or purple-y?

Thanks!  (Purples can make me look completely washed out 😮)

Thanks!

Just to add if you dislike "frosted" lipsticks, it won't be for for you @Swedishmiss .

Regular Contributor

You could try Bobbi Browns crushed lipstick in lilac. This line is sheer and balm-like.I have several shades and love it. Not chalky on my old lips!!