Honored Contributor

Re: Looking for a new cleanser

in the evening I use an eye make up remover (I was using the Neutrogena oil-free but I recently purchased the Walgreens dupe and it's actually better) then warm water and a microfiber cloth for the rest of my face and then go over it with toner. Olay foaming face wash for sensitive skin, no fragrance, in the shower for the a.m.
Super Contributor

Dove pink Beauty Bar Smiley Happy. Or white or green or whatever color ....love the pink!
Super Contributor

Thanks for all the suggestions ladies. I've tried many dove products and am not a big fan. I wish they worked for me :-( I don't even like the soap on my body I do like the smell of the bar soap though. I ordered a whole bunch of samples from Paula's choice and succumbed to the hype and ordered some skinn too. Every time I want a new cleanser I swear I buy 15........ I also sent an email to clarisconic asking if it's ok to use oil cleansers with it.
Respected Contributor

Paula's Choice Resist optimal results hydrating cleanser. It does not contain fragrance. Currently it is $12.75 for 6.4oz.

Key Ingredients: green tea, Chamomilla recutita flower extract, Camellia oleifera, chamomile, caprylic/capric triglyceride, glycerin, skin-repairing ingredients, antioxidant

Product Ingredients:

Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (emollient thickener), Decyl Glucoside (cleansing agent), Glycerin (skin-identical ingredient), PEG-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate (cleansing agent/emulsifier), PPG-20 Methyl Glucose Ether, Methyl Gluceth-20 (skin-conditioning agents),Glyceryl Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol (thickeners), Polyacrylamide (binding agent), Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract (antioxidant), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract (soothing agent), Sapindus Mukurossi (Soapberry) Peel Extract (foaming agent), Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate (cleansing agent), C13-14 Isoparaffin (thickener), Laureth-7 (emulsifier), Xanthan Gum (thickener), Disodium EDTA (chelating agent), Citric Acid (pH adjuster), Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol (preservatives).

Super Contributor

At age 60, I've used Sisley "Lyslait Cleaning Milk with White Lily" for years. Pricey, yes. But so worth it. I always get it cheaper online. It is absolutely the best cleanser for my aging, sensitive skin. I use it at night to remove the day's skincare and/or makeup. Then in the morning, I use Trish McEvoy's new cleansing water just to refresh my face before applying my skincare.