Honored Contributor

Re: Looking for a great neck cream. Any suggestions?

another vote for Strivectin, but NOT the jar.

They carry it in a roller applicator.

FAB!

Honored Contributor

Gold Bond Neck & Chest is a great product and inexpensive, I use it n my daytime routine.  I have it it on an Amazon subscription 

At night, I like Tweak'd All-purpose Rescue Cream.

Respected Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

I'm using Skinn Neck Amour at night and Gold Bond Neck & Chest during the day.  But, when I run out of the Skinn, I'm just going to stick with the Gold Bond.

@Icegoddess I second the Gold Bond Neck & Chest. I've gotten better results with this product than others three times, or more, the cost. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Knit-Chick @There could be a scientific reason you are seeing this result. Eye creams often contain caffeine, which helps diminish eye puffiness. The same result from the caffeine could temporarily reduce puffiness in the neck area making its skin appear tighter-firmer. I think you're on to something here.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Misty928   Everyone over 45-50 complains about their necks, but the most a cream can do is moisturize and make the skin appear to be more attractive. If any lifting or tightening occurred, plastic surgeons would be out of business. 

Honored Contributor

@godi  😂

Honored Contributor

Any votes for Prai?? Gold Bond is petroleum based, I would not expect any miracles from that one. 

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Gold Bond Neck & Chest is a great product and inexpensive, I use it n my daytime routine.  I have it it on an Amazon subscription 

At night, I like Tweak'd All-purpose Rescue Cream.

Something else I'll add....

if your skin can handle it, you can use Tretinoin on your neck.  I've been using it on a surgery scar and mild trunk line, and it's working very well.  I do my evening routine somewhere before 8/8:30, then apply the Tretinoin at bedtime.  

Respected Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Misty928   Everyone over 45-50 complains about their necks, but the most a cream can do is moisturize and make the skin appear to be more attractive. If any lifting or tightening occurred, plastic surgeons would be out of business. 

Exactly. Ditto eye creams. I finally had my upper eyelids done. No cream was going to do anything. Couldn't be happier. Results are totally natural. Not at all extreme. Painless, quick procedure.

Valued Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

What does a dedicated neck cream do?  

They have two valid purposes:

1) They make extra money for the seller.

2) They provide a psychological benefit to the purchaser.